best game

The best game all time is Super Mario Galaxy. Point out on game that is remotely close in enjoyment than Galaxy.

Metroid Prime and Zelda are close. Hopefully the new Zelda game will top it all. Hopefully.

The best game all time is Super Mario Galaxy. Point out on game that is remotely close in enjoyment than Galaxy.

Metroid Prime and Zelda are close. Hopefully the new Zelda game will top it all. Hopefully.
In a few years...

I really didn't like mario galaxy, I don't know why, its had most of the makings of a great game, it just didn't hold my attention. It's been sitting on my shelf collecting dust for the past couple of months, I never even beat it

...holy ****. YOUR RIGHT.

Hehe, yeah, i just decided to check back in to see how thing were going around here

Slow. After the WiiChat Apocolypse the forum started a slow decent to its doom.

...But it's still up, isn't it? How've you been disturbed?

I'm going to have to agree with disturbed here. I wasn't too crazy about Galaxy either. I didn't beat it, and traded it in. Yeah, I know it's practically a sin, but I'll rebuy it again someday.

As for the topic of the thread, the best Wii game in terms of sheer fun (my personal opinion) would have to be Super Smash Bros. Brawl with Rock Band 2 coming in a close second.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::nono::mad::mad::mad::ihih:

Damnit bill, I said look ANGRY!!!

Back