Best Games for Wii Right Now

hoogasian5

Srch Hoogasian56 on utube
Jan 14, 2008
Super Mario Land
Wii Online Code
4743-1996-5960-8815
Ok im tradeing in Mario Party 8 and Mario and Sonic at the Oylmpic Games in. There 25 each right so thats but theres a promotion trade in 2 wii games get an extra ten bucks so thats 60 plus every game i trade in its another 5 % so thats idk like 63 bucks or something. So What game Should I get?
Call of Duty 3
No More Heros
Endless Ocean
Game Party
Carnival Games
MySims
Tony Hawks Downhill Jam
Rampage Total Desturction
Super Mario Galxery
Wii Play
Wii Sports (OF COURSE)
Action
Adveture
Sports (Not Madden This Game Sucks I Online Everytime I play someone with the same exactly connection with me 5 Bars we get disconnected it sucks good thing im just borrowing it!)

Guitar Hero 3 I have the Money for it but i dont know if I want to spend my money on it
Thanks Hoogasian

Looks like you need to buy Medal Of Honor then!

Get what ever you thinks best, but i loved Metriod Prime 3 and its not usually my type of game. Its underrated but good and lasts a few days due to the need to revisit areas but its not online but worth getting.

Help

can i have a wii at my house and a wii at a friends house and be able to play each other online

Metroid Prime 3 was definitely a good game, but I would recommend having at least played through the first one on the Gamecube. You can pick up the first game used at most Gamestops for around 5 bucks.

Also, why don't you want those games? Zelda and No More Heroes are great games for the Wii.

i already had zelda i beat it and traded it in
and from the scerrns of no more heros it doesnt look like my its my type of game

hoogasian5 said:
i already had zelda i beat it and traded it in
and from the scerrns of no more heros it doesnt look like my its my type of game

then u definatley need mohh2, godfather or scarface.

Go for MOH H2, you will be hooked on it for months to come, i got it in November and i still put in like 1 - 2 hours a day....Hope i helped you make a decision

I'd say any of these three and you will be happy.

Godfather, no online but tons to do and highly underrated as a wii game
MP3, no online, but a great storyline and loads of fun, only thing I didn't like was that is was over too soon
MOH:H2, Online is good, campaign is ok, On Rails is kinda fun to play every now and again just for something different.

mp3c is good, but awsome if you know sombody else online fot the vouchers, you can get a screenshot tool, its prettty challenging aswell

Back