Best Games for Wii Right Now

I guess MP3 or MoHH2, although I wouldn't re-buy MP3 (under $40 I would) if I had a chance (absolutely no replay value at all), and I personally wouldn't buy another WW themed online shooter as I'm completely bored of those.

Budo said:
I guess MP3 or MoHH2, although I wouldn't re-buy MP3 (under $40 I would) if I had a chance (absolutely no replay value at all), and I personally wouldn't buy another WW themed online shooter as I'm completely bored of those.

yeah he said he just bought gh3 so....

i really hate MOHH2. I thought the online play was horrendous compared to other games out there, including PS2 online and original Xbox games. I'd say rent it first. The WW2 Genre has been absolutly beaten to death, and it's gotta just end.

Most FPS on the Wii are nothing special, which is why i don't use the console for them

matt_cal said:
i really hate MOHH2. I thought the online play was horrendous compared to other games out there, including PS2 online and original Xbox games. I'd say rent it first. The WW2 Genre has been absolutly beaten to death, and it's gotta just end.

Most FPS on the Wii are nothing special, which is why i don't use the console for them

well i liked it and if u dont like it then play cod4.

Back