Best Games hour wise?

Zelda TP is without a doubt one of the longest games out. Probably the longest I ever played and absolutely worth the money.

do you think that Zelda TP and RE4 would be a good combo to get?

quick question about TP. how many moves can you accually do on the wii controller and how much of it is pressing buttons?

Zceiv said:
quick question about TP. how many moves can you accually do on the wii controller and how much of it is pressing buttons?
Your moves are pretty much strictly Wii controller movements.

yeah except moving

but all most combats moves have to do with the wiimote, like your slingshot you aim with the wiimote but press 'b' to release it

and the a button is just a simple slash witht the sword

Personally, I hated Zelda. I bought it because everyone reccommended it, so you may want to rent it first. RE4 is my favorite Wii game, but once again, give it a rent first. Mortal Kombat has the potential for endless hours of gameplay, like any other fighting game.

Rosbaughcr said:
Personally, I hated Zelda. I bought it because everyone reccommended it, so you may want to rent it first. RE4 is my favorite Wii game, but once again, give it a rent first. Mortal Kombat has the potential for endless hours of gameplay, like any other fighting game.

about mortal kombat does it get repiditive? I would like to get Mortal Kombat but im not sure how good the wiimote would go with it. I mean I wish you could do regular punches like in boxing. But ive never played a mortal kombat so how often do you use regular punches?

Zceiv said:
about mortal kombat does it get repiditive? I would like to get Mortal Kombat but im not sure how good the wiimote would go with it. I mean I wish you could do regular punches like in boxing. But ive never played a mortal kombat so how often do you use regular punches?
It is a fighting game based around a regular console, so it has button pressed punches, it's nothing fancy for the wii. It's a combo based fighting system, which I think is a bit out of league for the wii's unique controls, and personally did not like. The direction the new soul calibur is going is a smart one, as anything like Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Virtua Fighter, ect. Just doesn't have a big place on wii.

Rosbaughcr said:
I thought zelda was an amazing game. Though it depends on your ability to find rpg's fun. Do you get bored easily? Can you play a game for hours at a time? If your the type that skips cutscenes because your afraid you will fall asleep in the middle of them, then I wouldn't suggest this game.

Last edited:
I have probably never in my life bought a limited hours game that "ends". On PC I only buy simulations games like Roller Coaster Tycoon, Airline Tycoon, The Movies, Sim City, etc. or sport games. These have unlimited gameplay time, you only stop playing them when you get sick of them.

On Wii I have Wii Sports, Wii Play, Madden 07, Tiger Woods 07 and Mario Strikers Charged. Once again, none of these games have a story that "ends". Heck, they don't even have stories.

EDIT: Just realised how off topic that was.

Zelda and RE4 get my vote...so far they are the only ones i've been satisfied with. Can't beat RE4 for 30 bones, especially if you were like me and never played it prior to the wii.:yesnod:

Back