Best Games hour wise?

Wiily Good said:
I have probably never in my life bought a limited hours game that "ends". On PC I only buy simulations games like Roller Coaster Tycoon, Airline Tycoon, The Movies, Sim City, etc. or sport games. These have unlimited gameplay time, you only stop playing them when you get sick of them.

On Wii I have Wii Sports, Wii Play, Madden 07, Tiger Woods 07 and Mario Strikers Charged. Once again, none of these games have a story that "ends". Heck, they don't even have stories.

EDIT: Just realised how off topic that was.

So it's safe to say you don't watch movies, I mean those end, granted they may have amazing story plots. *cough* Zelda? Heck I play mmorpg for the very reason they are endless, and world of warcraft seems to embed a plot anyways.

what do you guys think of Rayman how long is that game?

Zceiv said:
what do you guys think of Rayman how long is that game?

Very short, it's mostly a party game. So that's hours of entertainment, whenever friends come over we always play for a bit on it.

zelda tp for sure, took my buddy over 50 hours, and im on 35 and counting, played it for a while and put it away for 6 months, and just now brought i back out.

The longest game for the Wii would be Zelda Ocarina of Time for the virtual console. It was the very first Zelda I played and the first time it took me an entire year to beat! I know you'd get more time out of it then Twilight Princess! That game was just too easy...took me 40 hours to beat. But in my view Ocarina of Time was the longest and best Zelda ever created (and my favorite game of all time!). It only costs $10 and you can download it on your Wii anytime you want without going anywhere!

I've played Red Steel for 2 hours solid before and played Resident Evil for an hour the other day.

Twilight Princess is definitely the longest.
buy warioware IF you have friends. lol. (single player is like an hour and a half, but multiplayer is endless.)
Super Paper Mario... I'm fifteen hours in and 3/4 through the game.

Those are my recommendations.

SSX Blur is good too.

Back