Best games that use the guns

texaswii

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2007
Hey guys,

I've had my Wii for awhile and really want to get a good shooting game. I want to be able to use the gun attachments, preferably the Brando 2-in-1. I am very interested in Resident Evil 4 but dont know if the gun attachments work well. Which games will give me the most natural "move around and shoot" feeling. I really want to move with the nunchuck and aim and shoot with the gun without having an unnatural or awkward button combination. I dont want to have to keep reaching over with my nunchuck hand and pressing buttons on the remote. Guys, help me out, I'm low on cash and want to make a good investment. Thanks and great forum.

Yea I have been looking at that one. On MOHH2, do you control all movement, weapon changes, and other controls with the nunchuck and just aim and shoot with the remote?

What about Resident Evil 4? I heard you have to touch the remote too much to make it really a true "gun" game.

Resident Evil: Umbrella Corporation

I think this and Medal of Honor maybe the only two games.

Edit: Resident Evil 4 doesnt actually use the trigger to shoot. You press down B and shoot with A. And you use all the buttons too much.

Medal of Honors Heroes 2 makes you do all the actions.

From reloading, running, changing weapons... it's just the best FPS on the Wii Ever!

Best controls best gameplay... it's the bomb!

I recommend it playing with the Nyko's perfect shot coming out dec. 24

T3kNi9e said:
Metal Gear Solid isn't on Wii? Time Splitters isn't even out yet.

Ohhhh best Wii games...my bad.
Oh then Red Steel

Back