Best Gun On Redsteel

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Im not too sure, But its out of the AE fifle, Uzi and Scar.

I also like the pistols in the game. However i hate the shotgun, its very slow when reloading, and its cost me my life a few times lol.

Can you please post some pics of the gun your speaking about, as im not far in the game yet, and also if anyone can get a list of all the guns in redsteel, i would appreciate it! :)

for some reason i like the pistols, the one that fires 16 shots ! thats beasty

Pistols. I don't like the shotgun at all, the SCAR is ok. But pistol is most accurate so best for samurai status, and I just like it really.

Caliber .45, Tipe 12 and Fusil AE are my favourites weapon

Last edited:
Have to go with the type 12 (2 shot kill gun, 20 shots per a round, good aiming, holds a total of about 200 bullets,, can be 1 shot kill if really good aim, fast reloading), and the sniper (i think just saying 1 shot kill will cut it)

call me a snob but i cant play redsteel because ive shot ALL those guns in real life ;)

problem is though there are all the different brands/calibers so like i said im a snob since they are generic guns/riffles

sparc said:
Owning guns, I can't think of anything more pathetic. Thanks for sharing that with us.

uh....

how is it pathetic? it is part of my job?:tard:

Who here doesn't know she's a cop by now???

My favorite is the sniper on the multiplayer jungle level. Besides that, in game would be the type 12? the auto shotgun.

I own a couple of guns myself, I don't think it makes shooting fictitious yakuza any different though. It would be a little nicer if they had real names, but who really cares?

i hate the Uzi. It looks cool if you run in with it blazing away but in the end you haven't really hit as much as would going in with a pistol or the type 12. i like the type 12

has to be the revolver (the one that holds 6 shots) classic as! packs a decent punch too

Loose_Cannon, cops use Uzis ???
I thought Uzis were only used by gangsters or video game heroes... :S

Back