Best "Having friends over" game?

If your into football, then what about Madden? I have it and it's a great party game. Then again me and my friends are all in our mid 20's.

I've not played Monkey Ball, but Rayman is very good. As was mentioned, you have to take turns, but they're like 1-2 minute turns, so you can rotate very quickly.

I own both games, and i would say monkey ball is a better game for multiplayer. If you plan on renting these games for multiplayer use, monkey ball is the way to go since you don't have to unlock the mini games through single player, like in rayman. The majority of the games in rayman, you have to take turns and might make some people bored just watching each other play. Monkey ball in the other hand, a lot of the games are simultaneous play, but for the games that aren't they go really quick anyways.

Hey, no one said red steel. If you like the controls it is great multiplayer fun. My friends and I got 4 wiimotes on the 65" and had great time. Never figured out if there was swords in it though. I did beat the game too.

Last edited:
rayman sucks multi player...... I don't know about any of the others I want metal slug but I dont think it's out over here yet.

i have played wii with at least 4 of my friends now and none of them like it but me. also none of my friends have one, lots of their younger siblings do but they never play it. considered a childs system i would not play wiht friends.

Red Steel is a good shooting game for 1 screen. up to 4 ppl, i had hours of fun with a few friends last night.

anime_gangster said:
i have played wii with at least 4 of my friends now and none of them like it but me. also none of my friends have one, lots of their younger siblings do but they never play it. considered a childs system i would not play wiht friends.

Your friends are Retards then, and so are you for calling it a childish system. Its for Everyone, if youd let kids play red steel or some of the other games being released, then you my friend need to be in a institution.

(Apologies for Double Post)

The only problem with red steel is screen watchers though.

Agreed with PtonJalken anime_gangster, you should sell your wii to one of my friends who loved the thing.

Brawny said:
The only problem with red steel is screen watchers though.

Agreed with PtonJalken anime_gangster, you should sell your wii to one of my friends who loved the thing.

Yea, but thats nothing new hehe. My GF always watches my screen, tho it doesnt help. lol

get rampage its cheep and its fun for four people i had a bunch of guys over the other night and we played for like 4 hours... its awsome

I have to say Red Steel, there are only 4 maps however. That is the only problem I have with it, otherwise I have spent whole saturdays fragging. I love being the dinoboy character, he's so ridiculous!

The only other Multiplayer game (besides Wii sports) I have is Super Monkey ball. Some of the minigames are pretty good, but most are confusing and frustrating. Go figure.

Back