Best K/D?

ArceusLord

I Have Asperger Syndrome
Dec 25, 2009
california
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
This thread is sort of a bragging thread. Go ahead and post your best Kill/Death ratio game in Call of Duty 4 and/or Modern warfare 2!

Call of Duty 4: 40-2
Modern Warfare 2: 75-0 (tactical nuke ftw?)

Also, post your favorite class set up for both games.

Call of Duty 4:
Primary Weapon: M40A3 Blue Tiger (ACOG)
Secondary: Gold Deagle
Perk1: Claymore x2
Perk2: Stopping Power
Perk3: Steady Aim

Modern Warfare 2:
Primary: MP5 Silenced
Secondary: USP Tactical knife
Perk1: Marathon Pro
Perk2: Lightweight Pro
Perk3: NinjaPro

well, i went 40 and 4 on quarry with an mp5k.

my favorite class to use is:
MP5k
Desert Eagle
Perk1:marathon pro
Perk2:lightweight pro
Perk3:commando pro
Deathstreak:Martyrdom
Killstreaks i usually use (though i change them often) care package or preditor missle, harrier, ac130.

also my killstreak is like 27. dunno what my k/d is idc about that i let my friends us my gt all the time. my cod4 one is like 2.5 though.

i get mine up and my little bro knocks it back down. really annoys me.

i use.

Scar
striker
stopping power
Sit rep
Bling
Semtex

highest is like 30 - 9. i do free for alls alot. and im not that great. though i win free for alls around 90% of the time. when it comes to team games im not so good.

Hi Peoples!

My highest is like 62-0... I can't remember cuz I havent played the game in about a month. My K/D ratio is only like 1.80 though.

My brother is like 2.55+ on that **** and is always getting nuke. We used to play together all the time.

my best on cod4 wii is 49/5
But I will get way better scores. Cos I'm good now, and that score was last night lol

Umm. I have like a 2.5 k/d on CoD4 and like a 3.15 k/d on COD: WAW.

gguallsuck>?

my best K/D ratio ever was 50 kills to 1 death on gears of war 2 i was an deamon then no one could stop me mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...............................
er except that 1 person who killed me dam host powers
Also on Gears of war 2 on horde i got 267 kills and 0 deaths i am the gears of war 2 overlord
:lovewii:

Last edited:
Back