Best looking games on the Wii (updated)

30 Endless Ocean
Well, here comes the first game

917859-endless_ocean_super.jpg

574626-forever25783__18__super.jpg

31 TNA Impact
This game is less than SmackDown vs RAW, but has better graphics specially the crowd.

tna-impact-20080916025619570_640w.jpg

tna-impact-20080916025634257_640w.jpg

tna-impact-20080916025642663_640w.jpg

32 SmackDown vs Raw 2010
Would be the best wrestling game on the Wii if THQ improve the crowd

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2010-20090821011753676_640w.jpg

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2010-20090821011803770_640w.jpg

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2010-20090821011811520_640w.jpg

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2010-20090821011814536_640w.jpg

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2010-20090821011806177_640w.jpg

Last edited:
Well, these are the first 31 Wii games, tell me what you think. How you change this list, what should be first, what game would be the last?

Last edited:
Well, these are the first 30 Wii games, tell me what you think. How you change this list, what should be first, what game would be the last?

u could've put it all in one post u know stickmode

yeah this should be locked to prevent you from double/triple/quad&on posting.

also how are you rating these? is this an official list or just your opinion? cause seriously, Zelda TP and Mario Galaxy should be much higher and you shouldn't count games that aren't out yet.

Stickmode, are you judging games from the screenshots even that aren't even out yet...if so judge games that u played not by the screenshots, screenshots of unreleased games can lie to the customers, judge by the fun/play factor NOT by screenshots alone, its like the well-known saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover"

also how are you rating these? is this an official list or just your opinion? cause seriously, Zelda TP and Mario Galaxy should be much higher and you shouldn't count games that aren't out yet.

Yes, is my opinion based in my graphics experience, but now I request every one here in this forum how the list would be improved in your opinion.
I posting so much times, becose is very hard to put 100 games with screenshoots at once in only one posting, the screenshoots are loading slow.
I clearly say that I will include the upcoming games that's why this list is called updated.

Stickmode, are you judging games from the screenshots even that aren't even out yet...if so judge games that u played not by the screenshots, screenshots of unreleased games can lie to the customers, judge by the fun/play factor NOT by screenshots alone, its like the well-known saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover"

No, my friend. I clearly say it's about the best looking games, doesn't matter the other factors only the graphics and I include the screenshoots (the proof) to show everyone the true power evolution of the Wii's graphics hardware under the hood.
I show unreleased games, becose I want the gamers show interest in these games for their quality and them they will buy these games when appear in the market...
Anyways, I listen to you and I will try to show the rest (70 games) in only one post...

1. Are you ranking these games on the video quality of cut-scenes? (85% of your pics) I would much rather a game look good while I was playing it.

2. Quantum of Solace? Seriously? Didn't this game get reviewed as the worst looking wii game to date?

3. For all I care, go ahead and knock yourself out posting 70 more times.

Yes, is my opinion based in my graphics experience, but now I request every one here in this forum how the list would be improved in your opinion.
I posting so much times, becose is very hard to put 100 games with screenshoots at once in only one posting, the screenshoots are loading slow.
I clearly say that I will include the upcoming games that's why this list is called updated.
Damn it
Learn to use better grammar

You keep trying to sound like you know what you mean but you dont going off your spelling of "screenshots"

there loading slow because you posted loads of them

No, my friend. I clearly say it's about the best looking games, doesn't matter the other factors only the graphics and I include the screenshoots (the proof) to show everyone the true power evolution of the Wii's graphics hardware under the hood.
You sound like your 13.
Only idiots think that good graphics make the game

33 PES 2010
The best soccer game on the Wii, even better than the xbox360/ps3 versions.

13907.jpg

13905.jpg

13906.jpg

34 Winter Sports 2009: The Next Challenge

M_9354_81531500154_screenshot_08.jpg

M_9352_81531500154_screenshot_06.jpg

35 Winter Sports: The Ultimate Challenge
While the official screenshots of WS2010 coming, we will enjoy the screenshoots of the 2008 version.

winter-sports-wiiwintersportswiiscreen21.jpg

winter-sports-wiiwintersportswiiscreen25.jpg

36 Virtua Tennis 2009
The best tennis game to date on the Wii

virtua-tennis-2009-20090306103403923_640w.jpg

virtua-tennis-2009-20090306103407157_640w.jpg

37 Ashes Cricket 2009
Another great looking game for the Wii

ashes2009wii1.jpg

ashes2009wii4.jpg

38 PDC World Championship Darts 2009
This great game comes to you.

pdc-darts-2.jpg

pdc-darts-5.jpg

39 Sonic and the Black Knight
The best looking Sonic's game on the Wii

sonic-the-black-knight--20081201105737121_640w.jpg

sonic-the-black-knight--20090211103854489_640w.jpg

sonic-the-black-knight--20081201105747324_640w.jpg

sonic-the-black-knight--20081201105743168_640w.jpg

40 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The best looking game of the series

harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-20090623084159245_640w.jpg

harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-20080714052414150_640w.jpg

iharry-potter-and-the-half-blood-princei-20080815005132694_640w.jpg

41 Grey's Anatomy
I'm very impressed by the semi-realistic/style of this game.

greys-anatomy-the-videogame-20090107023542636_640w.jpg

greys-anatomy-the-videogame-20090107023539543_640w.jpg

42 CSI Deadly Intent

csi-deadly-intent-005-150x150.jpg

43 CSI Hard Evidence
This title looks good too.

71671848.jpg

44 Sky Crawlers Innocent Aces
The best looking Flight game on the Wii to date

the-sky-crawlers-20080901101500834_640w.jpg

sky-crawlers-images-20080905035130969_640w.jpg

sky-crawlers-images-20080905035110469_640w.jpg

45 NHL 2K10
The best jokey game on the Wii

nhl-2k10-20090722041706082_640w.jpg

nhl-2k10-20090722041659082_640w.jpg

nba-2k10-20090814035054204_640w.jpg

Last edited:

since this is opinionated and not an official list, i'm going to ask that this be locked simply to stop you from the inevitable multiple posts in a row.

also you should never include games that haven't come out yet as sometimes screenshots are from the high quality parts while the gane itself looks like ****

I have to agree with Shadow *91 you cant judge a game with those screenshots.

On another note i would like to say that my copy on NHL99 PC looks better then nhl2k10 wii...it's not funny it's a 10 years old game.:sick:

nhl99_pc_3.jpg

nhl99 wow....:yesnod:

nhl-2k10-20090722041706082_640w.jpg

nhl2k10...:wink:

both at 640*480...

Last edited:
oh come on give the guy some credit. maybe he did hundreds of posts in a row and maybe some games don't belong here, and he has a bad grammar and all that but who cares? me and my friends collected some money for a new wii game and we decided to buy a game which has above ordinary graphics on the wii (something like shadow of the colossus on the ps2). and when searching on google we stumbled upon stickmode's top list. and i have to say that i own most of the games he presented (of course i'm not talking about the ones which aren't out yet) and some screenshots are from the core gameplay, not cinematics, i assure you.

the game we bought was tomb raider underworld, and it exceeded our expectations (well, initially we wanted to buy monster hunter 3 but it was nowhere to be found). we heard a lot of bad things people say about TR-UW, that the puzzles are easy, yet frustrating and the controls are bad. but if you get the hang of it you can overcome these. also part of the thanks go to stickmode for this top list, because i was really reluctant into buying this game at first. when you buy a game you gotta look into more than one sources, to be certain that's the game you want (money doesn't grow on trees you know)

yes maybe some of the games aren't out yet, but you gotta admit if the new super mario doesn't have the promised graphics by nintendo, the consumers would get boiling mad (the whole "don't judge a book by its cover" thing). so, in some way, he did a good thing into posting screenshots of TBA games in his list even if they're all over the internet. at least you know what's about to come. not to mention that the new resident evil is bound to have very good graphics given the fact that RE4 and RE Archives have kick @$$ graphics.

also the ones who complain are only a handful of people so let the guy have his way. it's not like the mother of all servers that hosts this forum is just gonna blow up if he makes one or two more posts than he initially should. i didn't even notice he multiple-posted until the guy with the penguin on his avatar said so (i can't remember his nickname). so it's not that troublesome to the eye that he made his list in more than one post.

above all if you write on the google search "best graphic games on wii" his list is among the first links provided by the searcher (i think the 3rd, though i'm not sure). it kinda makes you wonder if there are more people who aprove to this list than the ones who aren't (and if google made it a top 3 than it must mean that there ARE) :yesnod:

stickmode if you'll read this i want you to know that me and my friends thank you for taking the time and making this list, even if there are some people who disagree you. keep it up

p.s.: i almost forgot. for the record, i also own quantum of solace. it looks quite good for a wii game, unlike someone who said that the graphics are bad. especially the shadow details. i didn't expect them to be that good, and the fact that it has splitscreen multiplayer and online play makes it a pack of fun. remember the wii isn't a ps3 nor an x360 i don't know why people keep forgeting that

Last edited:
oh come on give the guy some credit. maybe he did hundreds of posts in a row and maybe some games don't belong here, and he has a bad grammar and all that but who cares? me and my friends collected some money for a new wii game and we decided to buy a game which has above ordinary graphics on the wii (something like shadow of the colossus on the ps2). and when searching on google we stumbled upon stickmode's top list. and i have to say that i own most of the games he presented (of course i'm not talking about the ones which aren't out yet) and some screenshots are from the core gameplay, not cinematics, i assure you.

the game we bought was tomb raider underworld, and it exceeded our expectations (well, initially we wanted to buy monster hunter 3 but it was nowhere to be found). we heard a lot of bad things people say about TR-UW, that the puzzles are easy, yet frustrating and the controls are bad. but if you get the hang of it you can overcome these. also part of the thanks go to stickmode for this top list, because i was really reluctant into buying this game at first. when you buy a game you gotta look into more than one sources, to be certain that's the game you want (money doesn't grow on trees you know)

yes maybe some of the games aren't out yet, but you gotta admit if the new super mario doesn't have the promised graphics by nintendo, the consumers would get boiling mad (the whole "don't judge a book by its cover" thing). so, in some way, he did a good thing into posting screenshots of TBA games in his list even if they're all over the internet. at least you know what's about to come. not to mention that the new resident evil is bound to have very good graphics given the fact that RE4 and RE Archives have kick @$$ graphics.

also the ones who complain are only a handful of people so let the guy have his way. it's not like the mother of all servers that hosts this forum is just gonna blow up if he makes one or two more posts than he initially should. i didn't even notice he multiple-posted until the guy with the penguin on his avatar said so (i can't remember his nickname). so it's not that troublesome to the eye that he made his list in more than one post.

above all if you write on the google search "best graphic games on wii" his list is among the first links provided by the searcher (i think the 3rd, though i'm not sure). it kinda makes you wonder if there are more people who aprove to this list than the ones who aren't (and if google made it a top 3 than it must mean that there ARE) :yesnod:

stickmode if you'll read this i want you to know that me and my friends thank you for taking the time and making this list, even if there are some people who disagree you. keep it up

p.s.: i almost forgot. for the record, i also own quantum of solace. it looks quite good for a wii game, unlike someone who said that the graphics are bad. especially the shadow details. i didn't expect them to be that good, and the fact that it has splitscreen multiplayer and online play makes it a pack of fun. remember the wii isn't a ps3 nor an x360 i don't know why people keep forgeting that

first off, don't revive threads.
secondly, we were complaining about his multiple posts in a row because its against the forum rules to do so.

could a mod lock this please?

Back