Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gamecube

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Arcade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DS

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
I really like mariokart 64. Then I got super circuit for my gba and wasnt overly impressed but it was fun none the less. Later, last year, I got double dash for my birthday, and I think it is the greatest one out of all of them!

Gotta be the SNES version for me. That first haunted house circuit.. man i was unbeatable on that track :D

I think the DS version is best; Firstly its the biigest (or so im aware) and features good tracks from past games. Then there's the wifi, and to top it, you can take it wherever you want...

DS ofcourse. when i had finished the game i was like: o NOO!!!
but then i found out about the missions, and when i finished those i was like O NO!! but then i disscovered about the wi-fi ( i know i am a bit blind sometimes) and i was like YYYAAAAHOOO!!!

call me stupid (seem to be saying that a lot lately) but i thought the GBA version was the SNES, until now? obviously not. I never played the snes version, so i dont know where i got that idea from... lol.

I only played Double Dash and the one for N64. I liked the N64 one better, the balloon game was awesome when you played with a lot of friends. Double Dash wasn't as fun to play with friends. I didn't like the levels they had for multiplayer.

kevin1927 said:
I only played Double Dash and the one for N64. I liked the N64 one better, the balloon game was awesome when you played with a lot of friends. Double Dash wasn't as fun to play with friends. I didn't like the levels they had for multiplayer.
Absolutely true, n64 multiplayer was so much better than DD multiplayer.

Back