Best multiplayer for friends?

Calvinhedge

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Colorado, USA
Wii Online Code
8160-5319-6257-2561
Ok, I am wondering what multiplayer game I should get for me and some of my friends to play on at least a weekley basis. They (and I) really like FPSs, but we really enjoyed boxing on Wii Sports. Does anyone have any idea on great bultiplayer games that aren't too complicated, but not too kiddy, and yet fun at the same time?(lots of requierments, huh) I would wlcom any suggestions, even if they don't fit all specifications. Thanks! I have:
Wii Sports
Red Steel
Call Of Duty 3
Madden 07
... and of course, Zelda, Twilight Princess(O yea!)

Calvinhedge said:
I have:
Wii Sports
Red Steel
Call Of Duty 3
Madden 07
... and of course, Zelda, Twilight Princess(O yea!)
u have the two best multiplayer (redsteel if u like fpses, and madden) and the best single player
if u like racing games the good ones are only two player and the four player ones all suck
excite truck is probably ur best choice unless u desperately want four player then go with monster 4x4
i dont know what else to tell u except that there are some fun VC multiplayer games
bomberman is up to 5 player with wiimotes and gamecube controllers combined
hockey is really fun two player
toe jam and earl is fun coop
there are some other good two player sega games that are like arcade style
ps. stay way from rayman and monkey ball for multiplayer, although rayman is worth a rent for the story mode

Last edited:
Madden 2on2 hands down. Best multiplayer i've ever had on the Wii with friends. In second place, Wii sports Tennis.
Third place, Red Steel but I highly advise to tell them that the controls are tricky and will take a few hours to get used to them.

Back