Best Multiplayer game? Help me out!

Folko

WiiChat Member
Jun 13, 2007
Hi guys,

I've had my Wii for a while now but as far as games go I really lack in the multiplayer department.

I want to get a game (or two) that I can play with my girlfriend who lives with me. I was thinking about games like Wario Ware, Rayman, Mario Party 8 (although the reviews were somewhat poor)...

Can anybody tell me their experiences with any simple but fun games like these? Your opinion is appreciated!

Thanks,
Folko

The mini games in Monkey ball are fun for 2-4 players. I think it has the largest number of mini games of any other title. Some of the games are frustrating but you can skip them and still have fun.

Nah don't do monkey ball, game sucks, yuo need to get Rayman Raving Rabbids! It is a very fun and hysterical game... that I'm sure you and your girlfriend will both love. Whats more fun than shooting rabbits with plungers? I'd defiently say you get, or at least rent, this game.

Wario Ware:Smooth Moves is also a fun game that I'm sure you'd enjoy, but I'd say try Rayman first...Your Welcome!:lol:

mario party 8 is fun for multi player, ive been told countless times that wario ware is fun as well (used to work at best buy), so those two should keep you entertained, me and the gf have enjoyed mp8 as well as wii play/wii sports pretty fun as well so if you havent played wii play its a fun set of 2 player games and you get a wii remote, but yea should try them all out, havent heard much about rayman tho.

If you have friends that don't care about looking cool, then I'd consider Wario Ware.

If those same friends can stand a 30 minute learning curve while everyone takes their turn and loses, then Wario Ware is hours of fun.

I havn't had experience with the other games, though!
Best of luck!

I was going to recommend Madden 08, I don't know if your girlfriend likes football or not. 2on2 is very fun. Also Mario Strikers Charged has coop, I heard that was fun too.

Back