Best Multiplayer Game??

bigstrickler

Wii Junior
Nov 28, 2006
CA
Rayman? Monkey Ball? Red Steel? Wii Sports? I'm debating if I should get Rayman...monkey ball or wait for that Warrior game...

I've recently rented Monkey Ball and Red Steel.
Both of them suck.

Red Steel as a whole is just poorly made and the controlls don't work for half of Monkey Balls mini-games.

Rayman, havn't tried it yet but most people say it's actualy good.
Madden 07 is also said to have good good multi-player.

Last edited:
my non-gaming friends like wii sports better than monkey ball.
Yeah monkey ball controls can suck sometimes,
but it has some good games, like flying that bird or balancing the bugs on a stick :lol:

Wii play and wii sports are both cool for multiplayers.
Haven't played red steel and rayman yet.

Red steel is good

You need to like those type of games though

If you want Casual Fun with your mates Maybe get MonkeyBall or Rayman

If your a bunch of Hardcore games but like having a laugh. Get Red Steel

csiguy4u said:
Wii sports is great multiplayer. It was a hit at my Christmas party.

Yeah i took my wii to a Christmas Party and everyone loved wii sports, I tried wii play but we didnt play for longer than 5mins. Wii Sports=Teh best pick up and play multiplayer game

Wii Sports is a hit with everyone that plays it no matter how young or how old. Monkey ball has 50 mini games. I haven't played them all but I have found a few that are fun (hammer throw, hurdles, snow boarding, darts)

wii sports is great for multiplayer

i showed off with my mad tennis and golf skills!! haha

Madden NFL 07 has a great 2 on 2 multiplayer. Had a ball with my friends, really fun

Rayman is probably your best bet right now. Tons of laughs and its pretty fun. Only thing is that it might not last forever 'cuz Wario Ware Smooth Moves is coming out next month and its almost inevitable that it will be the best party/multiplayer game on the Wii as of thus far. If you didn't get Wii Sports with your Wii, get it!! Its a must have, but if you have friends that have it, you might want to just borrow it. Its a great game and all, but most people got it with their Wii. Stinks that you don't have it. As for Red Steel and Monkey Ball...both are fun but Red Steel is more towards the Hardcore FPS group since the only people that like it enjoy FPS and don't mind the controls and Monkey Ball only has like 15/40 minigames that actually work well with the Wii. Hope that helps!

COLDshiver said:
Madden NFL 07 has a great 2 on 2 multiplayer. Had a ball with my friends, really fun
to play with 4 people do you need 4 nunchuck attachemtns? i often have people over to my house but idk if i'd want to spend all that money.

Back