Best Multiplayer Game?

naisatoh

MS3
May 26, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Wii Online Code
6760-4137-2833-7556
I'm on the market for a multiplayer game. As of now, I only have single player games, and due to my limited funds I only have enough to purchase one title.

So for a guy in his twenties, what multiplayer game would you guys say is the best one out there? Or is there a game that is coming out soon that should be better than the rest?

Thanks in advance for the help! I ran a search but couldn't find a thread already on this.

Well in my opinion and most likely in many others opinions, Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be the best multiplayer game for the wii when it comes out and maybe for the Wii's entire future, but it doesn't come out till December 3rd and I'm not sure how long your willing to wait...

Other than that, good multiplayer games that have been released so far that I have enjoyed are Ware Ware: Smooth Moves and Rayman Raving Rabbids (this is the one I reccomend), I've also played mario party 8 but I wouldn't reccomend it, and if your into sports then go with Madden 07, it's really cool on the wii, and if you wait for 08, it will even be online...well that's all I have to say, hope I helped

Edit: And I just noticed I live 3 hours away from you lol

Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2 doesn't have a release date yet, but it supposed to come with with online multiplayer for up to 32 person battles. That will be the first online FPS for the system. It's pretty much what I'm waiting for, depending on how the previews come out and if there are any other options when it finally does release.

For offline FPS, there's Red Steel. The controls aren't tight enough, but AFAIK, it's the only multiplayer FPS on the system right now.

As per Marioman, Madden '08 comes out in August, if that's your thing. DBZ3 comes out in November, both have online multiplayer. For other genres, you'll have to wait for other posters.

i'm lookin for a multi-plaer game my-self and i still cant find 1 that is good enough .i'm waiting for the battalion wars ll 2 come out , im thinking,2 the description, it is goin to sell out like halo 3 and xbox 360(damn thats gonna be a gd game). if theres any more hot games gonna touch road, please let me no.

Hey thanks for all the input! I may pick up Rayman tomorrow. I'm looking for a 4 player party game, not so much a sports game.

naisatoh said:
Hey thanks for all the input! I may pick up Rayman tomorrow. I'm looking for a 4 player party game, not so much a sports game.
Nice pick :) I'm happy cause I'm gonna get RE 4 tommorrow :yikes:

come on people, hasn't no1 seen or got a good online multiplayer game cause life is boring without online multiplayer action,i mite aswell get an xbox360 ,dont uos agee nintendo has to step up ,QUICK:mad5:

naisatoh said:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is a good 4 player party mulitplayer game. It all depends really on what kind of games ur into.

Back