best online game for wii

this has been talked about before, but the only one i have tried is MOH2 and I like it, but its just pure deathmatch i think

JaySpec said:
sry but is moh2 = medal of honor 2?

yeah it is.

miiwiiwii said:
msc best final

i have never played it but heard good things. Have you played moh2? How do the 2 compare online? I know they are completely different games but, MOH2 was pretty easy to set up and start deathmatching... now if i could only get out of the negative points...

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 is the best online game for the Wii. Also because you are using EA Servers not Nintendo's you don't need to user friend codes. Plays like XBOX Live, with whoever is online at the moment. Nintendo should learn from EA in how to implement online mode. Finally EA did an excellent game for the Wii, because is not a port from another console

Last edited:
chuccck said:
this has been talked about before, but the only one i have tried is MOH2 and I like it, but its just pure deathmatch i think

4 online modes:

Death Match
Team Death Match
Capture the Flag (team)
Infiltration

whats infiltration? and why do I suck so bad at it online? it feels like I am unloading whole clips into guys and they don't die.

Dragonball Budokai Tenkaichi 3

.... this is a joke for those who didnt know .....

chuccck said:
whats infiltration? and why do I suck so bad at it online? it feels like I am unloading whole clips into guys and they don't die.

infiltration=CTF (capture the flag)

the trick to killing people is HEADSHOTS
if you get real good it only takes a few bullets to kill people if you hit em in the head

Currently it is MoH:H2
but once super smash bros brawl comes out, it's most likely gonna be the best game

Back