best online shooter?

callme.nasty

Account Suspended
Jan 2, 2007
PA
whats the best online shooter on the ps3? I loved socom, so i'm thinking of something like that-more of a stealth shooter than something like halo. Would this be GRAW 2 or rainbow six? or...?

Resistance is a decent one and I heard Warhawk was pretty good or you could wait till Call of duty 4 comes out in a little more than a month and that will probably be the best shooter out for the Ps3 for the year of 2007

Metal Gear Solid 4 Online. It's supposed to launch next year. You can see demo footage on Gamespot. If they can keep hackers out this time (MGS3O was loaded with hackers), I will go so far to say this will be the best shooter of 2008.

Warhawk by far, resistance is good too, but Warhawk perfected it. It has a lot of replay value and quite fun, mixing aerial, ground and foot combat into one big battle field.

warhawk looks cool, not quite what i'm looking for though. really looking for just a shooter, lots of sniping, sub-machine guns... again, similar to socom.
warhawk should be a good rental though...

callme.nasty said:
warhawk looks cool, not quite what i'm looking for though. really looking for just a shooter, lots of sniping, sub-machine guns... again, similar to socom.
warhawk should be a good rental though...

If you find a sniper rifle, theres lots of sniping. You can climb or land on top of buildings and hide out in towers to snipe.

Unfortunately, i do not believe it can be a renter due to the fact it is online only and you have to create a GAME ID with that game and its game key. It has rpg elements so the more you kill and win, the better you can get and gear you can own.

Shiftfallout said:
If you find a sniper rifle, theres lots of sniping. You can climb or land on top of buildings and hide out in towers to snipe.

Unfortunately, i do not believe it can be a renter due to the fact it is online only and you have to create a GAME ID with that game and its game key. It has rpg elements so the more you kill and win, the better you can get and gear you can own.

that does sound pretty sweet. online only is a letdown though. i want to have something with a somewhat good offline multiplayer mode... if theres nothing better maybe i'll have to get two games...

Back