Best online store to purchase Wii ACCESSORIES?

mabhz

WiiChat Member
Apr 8, 2007
Could someone more experienced with online purchasing point me the best (wider variety of itens) online store as far as Wii accesssories??

I'm looking for a pack of wii remote/nunchuck covers that I saw on Circuitcity.com, a pack with 2 blue/pink ones, for 9.99. I cant find them anymore anywhere!!! I guess they were made by joytec.

Actually, im looking for these covers and a adpater to use the wii remore sideways. Guess joytec has one also.

Any suggestions?

I need a store that ships internationally.

Thanks!

This doesnt help much but I have the exact covers you speak of and they are great. I got the pack with a black and a pink (guess which is mine and which is the GF's)

Using these "condoms" almost makes the wrist strap unnecessary. Very tactily pleasing (is that a word?)

Joytech makes some but also look for Intec

Thanks!

But im a bit confused, because some stores show pictures of both wiimote, strap and nunchuck covers, and others show pics of just wiimote and strap. Some show later picture, but text talkinga but covers for nunchuck and wiimote!!!

So, im really consfused!! Joytech website shows package for both controllers, that is, 4 covers on package.

Anyone knows where can i grab them??? (and ships internationally??)

What country are you in? Do you have a PayPal account? Many Ebay sellers will ship internationally if you can't find it otherwise.

My suggestion is to find web sites in Asia that sell mod chips as many of them sell other accessories including the controller condoms.

You can get some from TMove, not by Joytech though. My friends and I get games from them all the time, I think they ship internationally too, what country are you in?

I live in Brazil.

I never bought from ebay, because i'm a bit worried about not getting the merchandise, or getting a damaged one. Its confusing to me why some sellers charge 20U$ to ship here while others charge 5U$ for the same type of shipping!! Makes me wonder if they will EVER ship anything to you!

Anyone ever seen these joytech covers anywhere??
Anyone recomends another brand bought on ebay??

thanks!

The problem with amazon is they dont send stuff internationally, only books and some CDS.

As i said, I need a store that SHIPS INTERNATIONALLY!!! please...

Back