Best Party Games

WooDoggies

WiiChat Member
Nov 15, 2007
1) What are the best party games for kids (6 yo and 10 yo)?

2) And What are the best party games for adults?

3) If you could get only one or two which ones?

Thanks

Well I dont like any of the wij party games games that Ive played so I cant help sorry

But I can welcome you to the forum and hopefully bump this thread up t0 the top of new posts to help you get your answer while your online

WELCOME TO WIICHAT

WooDoggies said:
1) What are the best party games for kids (6 yo and 10 yo)?

2) And What are the best party games for adults?

3) If you could get only one or two which ones?

Thanks

Probaly the mario party series, boogie, rayman raving rabbids for kids n adults

and wario ware for adults
theres probaly more havnt checked em all out yet

and if i had 2 choose 1 it wud hav 2 b the rayman series looked fun

hope i helped

Mario Party 8, that works for all ages. I've heard Warioware is good too, but you have to pass the Wii remote around when the next person's turn is up. With MP8 you each use a Wii remote, no nunchuck needed, and the minigames are fun, and if you have no previous experience with the Mario Party series you shouldn't be disappointed with this game, since most everyone that hasn't liked it was expecting it to be different from the others, and it stays with the same theme as the previous 7.

I rented Mario and Sonic at the Olympics for adults basically late twenties last night and it was the most fun party game I've played yet. I haven't played Mario Party 8.

So really Mario and Sonic at the Olympics was really fun in a group.

Hey all,

I dig Rayman Rabid Rabbids 2 (RR)... It's a bit more 'adult'. I gave Mario party a shot, but it took almost 10 minutes to get past all of the talk scenes, set up, and board game movements before I even got to play a mini-game, and by that time, i lost interest.

With RR, I was playing wacky games within 1 minute!

Matt!

austinAlan said:
I rented Mario and Sonic at the Olympics for adults basically late twenties last night and it was the most fun party game I've played yet. I haven't played Mario Party 8.

So really Mario and Sonic at the Olympics was really fun in a group.
I might have to pick that up here in the near future.

im guessing you're trying to prepare for a get-together for family in thanksgiving?

wii sports is one of the good ones out there :D

and i would say... hmmm Rayman for teens?

for adult and kids, mario and sonic or mario party 8

Can't forget about Wii Sports, that is by far the game I have invested the most time into.

Depends on how old the "Adults" your talking about are. But my parents love to play wii sports with there friends simialar in age (40-50). actually, throw a little booze around and you'd think its the most fun they've had since they were kids.

Thanks to all that have replied so far. FYI... adult ages are mid 30's. I am thinking that Mario and Sonic at the Olympics looks like fun. I have heard good things about Rayman Rabbits and Wariowear as well but not sure. Also, Supper Monkey Ball Banana Blitz?

Anyway, to be honest jsut got the Wii for the kids for Chirstmas (at least that what the wife thinks) and I am currently putting together a backyard theater. We have a big back yard 1/2 acre with a stone campfire ring where the kids cook hotdogs and stuff and I just bought a 8' x 12' blow-up movie screen and top notch projector. The Wii will be heading outside for a night run on the 8' x 12' screen. Oh yeah baby! Just need to figure out how to get the surround sound to work with the Wii and there will be some fun nights ahead. Did I mention the 8' x 12' screen!!!

uhhh well then i guess you can just go ahead and buy all the games mentioned here, sounds like you might have the dough for it haha

Yea, I second Carnival Games. Perfect for both ages, and most of the games are really fun. The Nerves-o-Steel game is frustratingly hard. My favorite is alley ball (skeball) and spilt milk. The strength meter takes some major effort to ring the bell.

If you have ever gone to a Carnival then you know most of the games available. There's over 20. You win stuffed animals (admittedly useless) for doing good on games. You also get coupons that you can spend on new costume pieces. My guy's a pirate ninja ;)

Last edited:
sirgrim said:
Yea, I second Carnival Games. Perfect for both ages, and most of the games are really fun. The Nerves-o-Steel game is frustratingly hard. My favorite is alley ball (skeball) and spilt milk. The strength meter takes some major effort to ring the bell.

If you have ever gone to a Carnival then you know most of the games available. There's over 20. You win stuffed animals (admittedly useless) for doing good on games. You also get coupons that you can spend on new costume pieces. My guy's a pirate ninja ;)
Hmm... you guys make me want to try it out. So if I really enjoy Wii Sports, I would most likely enjoy Carnival Games?

Back