Best Place to buy Games for Nintendo WII

winniethapoo

WiiChat Member
May 9, 2007
Hello, I am new to this forum. I recently bought a Nintendo WII for my brother for his wedding gift. I live in Los Angeles and was wondering where the best places to buy games would be since I am planning to get him a gift certificate for $300. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to give a gift certificate I don't think prices are going to vary too much between retailers. I would shy away from Toys R Us though. You might want to lean towards Target or maybe something like Gamestop/EB games so he can choose to get cheaper used games if he prefers.

Personally I think ebay is best but I don't think you can give him a gift certificate for ebay.

Well I say give him an amazon gift certificate. You get more bang for your buck. most games ar a few dollars cheaper and he will not have to pay sales tax and shipping and handling is free on items over 25 dollars.... which is just about every game.

If u dont want to go w/an online place then i suggest Gamestop/ebgames that is the best place for videogames and stuff. Toys R Us is not a good choice 4 just videogames and target is probably good but gammestop is the best.

Some electronic stores I would suggest are..

- Gamestop
- EB Games
- Futureshop
- Best Buy

Back