Best place to get a Wii?

jazzy639

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
Stumbled over this place to get a Wii.

It's been checked by the BBC and verified on the UK exceem forum!

Its free so ive signed up for it, just thought some people here might want to try it as its free.

Well to be perfectly honest, last year I got a free ipod video from Freepay.com, the original site. No one believed me but my, how good it felt when it came through the door!

Now Im looking to get a Wii so hopefully some people will sign up to the free trial but it does genuinly work!

These services are legitimate but the problem is that you pay for these things in different ways. Credit Cards, spam mail, free sign-ups, and alot of things that put you on someone's spam list.

Nothing is truly free.

Ok, thanks for the info. I'll persue it further, Ill probably sign up to the Which? magazine trial. Ill keep you guys posted here if I get one in the end!

I always like a challenge lol!

Merry Xmas!

I'll call it: bullshit. You never got an iPod. If you did, post pictures including one of the return address on the box.

And yes everyone, these sites do work. BUT, only the first few will ever get a Wii. Everyone willing to signup for these stupid offers has already done so, and if you signup under this guy you too will be forced to spam forums like an idiot hoping and wishing that another 10 desperate idiots will signup under you for offers that need a credit card to complete.

Jazzy, just leave the forums. You have 3 posts, all in this thread. You are obviously not here to talk about the Wii, but to trick people into thinking they can get a Wii with absolutely no strings attached. Wrong, there are strings attached, and we have seen this site a million times. I assure you, no one is going to signup under you from this forum. Leave!

Well, you got it in a 1er, sort of....

im actively discussing the wii on another forum and i DID get the ipod although it was last year, my word against yours im afraid.

sorry to upset any users here, bye all!

Last edited:
jazzy639 said:
im actively discussing the wii on another forum, anyway, i did get the ipod, my word against yours im afraid.

sorry to upset any users here, bye all!
My word against yours? It's actually "presumption" against your word. You claim you obtained a free iPod. This free iPod would've been mailed directly to you with the company's name on the return address. You can snap a picture of this label to prove yourself. Until then, we will all assume that you did not receive your iPod, since it can be proven but you have refused.

If you're actively discussing the Wii on another forum, scam their users, not ours.

This is the only proof I have, it was well over a year ago, naturally, i binned the box.

As you can see, the email address I used was [email protected] (like jazzy'639'). Feel free to email me to that and Ill confrim it.

Im really not out to scam anyone as it did work for me.

You'll have to excuse me then, as 99% of the users who spam their links saying they "know someone" or have already gotten theirs can't back it up.

And I know you're not intending to scam anyone, but pyramid schemes end up doing just that. The promise of everyone getting a free ____ never comes true.

Example:
1st guy, 10 referrals
those 10 --> 100
100 --> 1,000
1,000 --> 10,000
10,000 --> 100,000

We need not even go further, as it would be an amazing feat to see anywhere near 100,000 people signing up for these offers.

Unless you're in the first 3 tiers, it's unlikely that you'll ever get your free ____, unless you work like hell to trick people.

These offers are more successful with people you know in real life, as most people on the internet who are willing to signup have already seen a forum post like this and signed up.

Glad you believe me Kryptenx. BTW, I found this post I made when I got the ipod last year http://www.exceem.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=3159.

Anyway, no more talking about these sites then just incase I annoy anyone else here.

EDIT: They only rely on referrals as the advertisors pay moeny for each person to sign up. Its not a pyramid scheme. Legit companies such as LoveFilm, ScreenSelect, etc pay money for the free trials because most people will continue their DVD rentals...

Last edited:
Your referral link is at the end of that link. You also hid the link into a clicky thing. I don't trust it for those reasons.

jazzy639 said:
Glad you believe me Kryptenx. BTW, I found this post I made when I got the ipod last year http://www.exceem.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=3159.

Anyway, no more talking about these sites then just incase I annoy anyone else here.

EDIT: They only rely on referrals as the advertisors pay moeny for each person to sign up. Its not a pyramid scheme. Legit companies such as LoveFilm, ScreenSelect, etc pay money for the free trials because most people will continue their DVD rentals...
A fraudulent moneymaking scheme in which people are recruited to make payments to others above them in a hierarchy while expecting to receive payments from people recruited below them. Eventually the number of new recruits fails to sustain the payment structure, and the scheme collapses with most people losing the money they paid in.

Obviously with the internet the definition is a little different now, but you get the point. Each user is relying on getting 10 people to signup under them. Eventually there are no more users left to signup and 98% of the people get screwed.

Example of the tiers of people required:
10,000,000,000 --> But wait! There aren't 10 billion people in the world, let alone with internet access. Kind of looks like a pyramid to me doesn't it?

Remember kids: If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
For real, I'm really tired of these referral crap most of people will end up with nothing but spam in their emails.

Kryptenx said:
Eventually there are no more users left to signup and 98% of the people get screwed.

But wait! There aren't 10 billion people in the world, let alone with internet access. Kind of looks like a pyramid to me doesn't it?

When you put it like that... makes me feel stupid lol.

Thanks for pointing that out

EDIT: guess i was just lucky with my free ipods

Back