Best place to see upcoming Wii games?

KillerQ

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2007
Hey all,

What is the best site / resource to look at to see screenshots, video clips, and info on new, upcoming Wii games... Even ones that are under development....?

Thanks,

Matt!

I like Gamespot personally, IGN is just so foreign to me cause I never use it. Personal preference I guess :)

There are many online review sites that have info (ign, 1up, etc.), but from my years of gaming, the way to get the most info on upcoming Nintendo games is to have a Nintendo Power subscription.

I usually look in the latest issue of Nintendo Power for the juicy bits about Nintendo games. I also use ign.com.

Educational wii games for kids

Hi,

Does anyone here know where I can find educational wii games for kids? I was told there are some games teaching kids fun ways to learn basic math and reading.

Thanks,

Beryl

Hrm.. you know Nintendo Power completely slipped my mind. I think I'm gonna buy a subscription. Haven't had one in a long time.

beryl said:
Hi,

Does anyone here know where I can find educational wii games for kids? I was told there are some games teaching kids fun ways to learn basic math and reading.

Thanks,

Beryl

Holy hijack Batman

Hey all,

Thanks for the suggestions, I saw some sections talking about upcoming releases over the next month, etc....

However, does anyone have a link to a site (or section of a site) that has info on games that will be out next year, games under development, etc...

I find it interesting to see what there is to look forward too with the Wii in the future...

Thanks,

Matt!

Back