best pokemon game

henrry 6

WiiChat Member
Aug 27, 2007
yo wats up everybody team opening an opportunity for everyone to write what do You think is the best Pokemon game in (gemeboy to Ds) till Now. And why do You think that is the best ok. I'll Start, and IsayPokemon silver is the best "because You can Vist two regains and you Can get sixteen badgies also lots of cool legends (ho-oh etc....)

steelersfatboy said:
i farted on a pokemon game once

Thats really lame :crazy:

But anyway I have to say silver to. Going to two diffrent regions and getting 16 badges was a lot of fun. Thats when the Pokemon were better to the ones from ruby and sapphire I hated. D/p were better but I still don't like a lot of them.

i would say crystal, since there is two regions and it is better than silver and gold.... :D

wow, this is actually a good thread from the DX clan

shut your yap steelerstatgirl and fart some were ells you stink this is a clean thred no stinky smills allwd are you filln me steelyboy < you can try a bathroom and do your busness

silver and gold, i rmeember when me and my bors were obsessed about the red and blue.....good old days.

steelers fat boy is a fat retard on crack who can lick my :ciappa: with his nooby triple posts

Back