best ps3 games? (i might buy a ps3 soon)

where have you been ben?

shut down mgso? thats madness, go check ign for god sakes ben

Well I recall Ryan telling me some MG game was getting it's online taken off. But now that I remember it was Snake Eater.

snake eater is still working, it was likely mgs substance, which was an absolute emberresment to the mgs franchise

resistance 2: coming this fall

60 player squad based massive online matches. two completely seperate and full campains, one online, one offline. and huge multi player maps.

but the good ones now are cod4 and unreal tournament 3 and resistance fom is okay.. i dont play it anymore really... come to think of it i dotn play anything other than cod4 and rock band wich i have for 360 so my ps3's been sitting idle for about a month cause i cant afford a new game now lol.

SensesFail said:
resistance 2: coming this fall

60 player squad based massive online matches. two completely seperate and full campains, one online, one offline. and huge multi player maps.

but the good ones now are cod4 and unreal tournament 3 and resistance fom is okay.. i dont play it anymore really... come to think of it i dotn play anything other than cod4 and rock band wich i have for 360 so my ps3's been sitting idle for about a month cause i cant afford a new game now lol.
dang 60 people? man i only played the demo for that game and it reminds me of call of duty.. now 60 people in a match?.. COD4 is alot with just 18 lol

meh, those articles you read are from last year in Q1, you can barly find an article which disses the ps3 anymore and they are more or less praising the fact the Blu-ray when the format war

But if i were you, i would look into

LBP
RE5
DMC4 (i wub this game)
NGS
COD4 (best FPS, though i dont really give a dam)
Oblivion (you will love it.....period)
Resistence
resistence 2 (60 players online, 8 player CO-OP! etc.)
Final fantasy
Gran tourismo 5
Dark sector
Uncharted (surprised nobody has posted this yet, this is the ultimate game in the world)
Jak and Daxter: the lost frontier
Ratchet and clank TOD
Ratchet and Clank ToD2 (it was bassicly annonced in the end of 1)
Tekken 6

Dark Sector? I predict that game will suck... So far the people who have previewed the game have not given good responses, so far by previews it sucks.

T3kNi9e said:
Dark Sector? I predict that game will suck... So far the people who have previewed the game have not given good responses, so far by previews it sucks.

Yes darksector,

the game has been in DEV for like 4-5 years now....

and the responses i have heard and the videos ive seen are amazing, the graphics......

and lets not forget the RE4 playing style, Zelda like dungeons.....i forgot the rest =(

zeon9881 said:
meh, those articles you read are from last year in Q1, you can barly find an article which disses the ps3 anymore and they are more or less praising the fact the Blu-ray when the format war

But if i were you, i would look into

LBP
RE5
DMC4 (i wub this game)
NGS
COD4 (best FPS, though i dont really give a dam)
Oblivion (you will love it.....period)
Resistence
resistence 2 (60 players online, 8 player CO-OP! etc.)
Final fantasy
Gran tourismo 5
Dark sector
Uncharted (surprised nobody has posted this yet, this is the ultimate game in the world)
Jak and Daxter: the lost frontier
Ratchet and clank TOD
Ratchet and Clank ToD2 (it was bassicly annonced in the end of 1)
Tekken 6
thanks for the list dude, and for reminding me of tekken, i've only played part 2 years ago and i loved it, i'd like to see how much that games improved..

Back