Best Scores?

Egozilla

WiiChat Member
Apr 26, 2011
Yesterday while I was playing black box I managed to get 48 kills with only 7 deaths. Later in the evening (early this AM really) I had a game of BB with 22 kills and no deaths - ran out of ammo in my own gun and picked up a Vargen and continued killing..

So, what scores are you all proud of?

64 streak in BB for me. since i got the masty im getting a lot of mid 40's kills to 10 and under deaths in archives docks, and nightclub.

one hint in these that i use, and i have helped WC Unknown with is plant your proxies away from where ur hunting, you get to cover the other side of the board and cover your area and get a lot of kills when the other team is running toward your position.

Something tells me you're mostly out for the kills and don't mess with the BB much. I oughta take a shot at just wracking up the kills instead of protecting the box or box carrier.

46 kills with 8 deaths yesterday playing heroes... one my bests..... nothing new, I still suck with scores:frown5:

In Conflict I had a 30-2 in the sewers, was a good time for me. Received the second death when I had 29 eliminations.

Normally, I wouldn't brag about this score since all you guys kick ass in Heroes. But I suck in Heroes...get my hind end handed to me over and over. I had 40+ kills in Heroes today. Rocked it like never before. I bailed out after the game was over since Zelos Wilder - the guy who pulled me in - left the game. Besides, I didn't want anything to taint my otherwise stellar performance.

43-2-11 in archives with masty

48-3-3 in docks with gambit, boat room camping :D almost 2000xp :)

Team Conflict

33 kills and 3 deaths

Had like 1300+ XP FTW!!

I was playing in Archives, and it was like I was constantly running into the enemy team and tearing them to bits, funny cause most games I get a good Kill to Death ration going, then I die and re-spawn only to find myself always on the opposite side of the map where all the action is going ARRRGGHH :frown2: By the time I get to the spot on the map where all the red dots are jumping off everyone is dead or moved out somewhere. The running on this game sucks

Some okay scores from last night. Had fun, also didn't realize player "angel" rank 11 was the host and had unlimited grenades cheat on. Noticed when I played the last game and scored 16kills and 12deaths cause all the other team would do is through million grenades, so I got kinda laid back and just had fun on that one lol.

dscn2246tr.jpg

dscn2244o.jpg

dscn2245xo.jpg

dscn2248r.jpg

Last edited:
i had 32 kills no deaths tonight with 1875 xp. i didnt realize there was a bonus for 30 kill streak but apparently there is. it was intense i was picking them off left and right and they couldnt get anywhere near me. i love the strata

53-11 on Heroes for 111 points out of my team's 120.
39-3 with a 36 streak on my alt as a level 6.
3 straight games of Golden Gun without dying (8-0 w/ 8GG kills) (12-0 w/ 7GG kills) (14-0 w/7GG kills).

Back