Best SSB: Brawl lineup ever?

pit18 said:
Thats a humongous list. Most are well though out, but they say that the games only going to have around 40 characters.Also you forgot the Donkey Kong Series.
Yeah should ave crammed a few of them ones in as well...
I realise that they ALL cant be in the game but hey it was fun to create such a huge roster like that:D

Tru, I not bagging the list, hey I think it would be cool if all the characters from every game were in there, and then they could have their own story and such for getting into the brawl. It's a great list.

pit18 said:
Tru, I not bagging the list, hey I think it would be cool if all the characters from every game were in there, and then they could have their own story and such for getting into the brawl. It's a great list.
Yeah thats cool...
I want to see the Adventure Mode altered so every character follows a different path and comes to a different final boss. eg. Link would go from Hyrule to Mushroom Kingdom, he can come across Fire Emblem characters and not just have battles but have actual villians you fight throughout, as well as team mates...

Id love for there to be stats this time round, similar to WWE games, Say for example: Bowser 10 Strength etc... (hey that sounds like a good thread, what stats would you give the characters?) :lol:

...also have HEEL and FACES like in wrestling so the crowd would cheer or boo a charcter when they were losing or winning, wouldnt add anything to the gameplay but would be cool. Call them HEROES and VILLIANS. But be able to change their stance... How funny to have Link as a VILLIAN, so you could create your stories yourself... cool

Last edited:
That's actually very interesting, because their saying that they want every character to have an in depth story mode, but also with the other things you were pointing out, they could do something with the download service of the wii for the game. So like they could put out an additional character out online, then you could download it onto your game. There are so many possibilities to this game.

Also did you hear that their going to take out game and watch and the ice climbers? IT's known right now as a rumor, but I don't know. With the deletion of those characters, they say their going to add Ridley, Bowser Jr. and then switch young link for Cel Shaded link.[Same nam but different character design] I don't know about you but I actually liked the ice climbers, it was one of the diferent things with the game making them two characters in one.

Last edited:
Ridley and Bowser Jr.? that would really help even out the VILLIANs I think that there needs to be more bad-guys, I heard this game was going to be a tad more serious too. That or darker?

I didnt really like the Ice Climbers much I thought that yeah they were interesting but I much rather stick with the single charcter set-up. I guess Im just different. Like I said earlier though they could have Baby Mario + Baby Luigi as a team. Also someone else said earlier that Diddy + Dixie Kong could do the same. Both great Ideas for more team-like characters.

They say if you go to wikipedia.com and put in diddy or dixie, the last sentence you read say's their probably in the game..... very interesting.

Yea you would think that they would put them in, but it is nintendo were talkiing about. Also another thing that I found the 'experts' say that this could possibly be a roster for Brawl too.

Bowser
Bowser Jr. (Super Mario Sunshine)
Captain Falcon/Blood Falcon (Alternate Attire)
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Donkey Kong
Falco Lombardi
Fox McCloud
Ganandorf
Ice Climbers
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Jigglypuff
Jody Summer (F-Zero X)
King Ashnard (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)
King Dedede (Kirby)
Kirby
Lala/Lalala (Eggerland; Kirby)
Link
Lolo/Lololo (Eggerland; Kirby)
Luigi
Mario
Meta Knight
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
Pikachu
Pit
Princess Peach/Princess Daisy (Alternate Attire)
Princess Zelda/Sheik (Transformation)
Ridley (Metroid)
Samurai Goroh (F-Zero)
Samus Aran/Zero Suit Samus (Transformation)
Snake
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sothe (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)
Toad
Waluigi
Wario
Yoshi
Young Link (Wind Waker)
Young Zelda/Tetra (Wind Waker)

Yea.... Pip is a great character. I think that pit will be better than him though.[lol]

Looks Awsome.............Mouth Watering, if only it were true.

pit18 said:
Yea you would think that they would put them in, but it is nintendo were talkiing about. Also another thing that I found the 'experts' say that this could possibly be a roster for Brawl too.

Bowser
Bowser Jr. (Super Mario Sunshine)
Captain Falcon/Blood Falcon (Alternate Attire)
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Donkey Kong
Falco Lombardi
Fox McCloud
Ganandorf
Ice Climbers
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Jigglypuff
Jody Summer (F-Zero X)
King Ashnard (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)
King Dedede (Kirby)
Kirby
Lala/Lalala (Eggerland; Kirby)
Link
Lolo/Lololo (Eggerland; Kirby)
Luigi
Mario
Meta Knight
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
Pikachu
Pit
Princess Peach/Princess Daisy (Alternate Attire)
Princess Zelda/Sheik (Transformation)
Ridley (Metroid)
Samurai Goroh (F-Zero)
Samus Aran/Zero Suit Samus (Transformation)
Snake
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sothe (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)
Toad
Waluigi
Wario
Yoshi
Young Link (Wind Waker)
Young Zelda/Tetra (Wind Waker)
People I would add/take away are:

+ Felix (Golden Sun)
+ Liquid Snake
+ Ike (Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance)
- Toad
+ Roy
+ Marth
- Waluigi
- Mr. Game & Watch
+ Knuckles (Sonic The Hedgehog)
+ Mewtwo
+ The Black Knight (Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance)
+ SA-X (Metroid Fusion) or Dark Samus (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)

...more Fire Emblem characters, Ephriam or his sister from Sacred Stones on GBA? Imagine using him and his lances? I would change Ganondorf to being the windwaker one with the two swords, and have another Ganondorf, From Ocarina, Ganondorf/Ganon :D

SSSWWWEEEEEETTT!!!

You never know though, it's just an expert pick to what he thinks from research. Also with the Fire Emblem characters, now I'm not saying that their over used, but.... their over used. I mean if everyone wants so many characters from different fire emblem games, why don't they just make a fire emblem style ssb game? I mean this is Nintendos cast of brawlers. [Not anymore with third party] but I mean doon't you really want an balance of characters to choose from?

pit18 said:
You never know though, it's just an expert pick to what he thinks from research. Also with the Fire Emblem characters, now I'm not saying that their over used, but.... their over used. I mean if everyone wants so many characters from different fire emblem games, why don't they just make a fire emblem style ssb game? I mean this is Nintendos cast of brawlers. [Not anymore with third party] but I mean doon't you really want an balance of characters to choose from?
...Well yeah of course just at least 4 Fire Emblem charcters though

Back