Best thanksgiving ever!

Link_of_Hyrule

Unofficial WiiChat Helper
Jul 20, 2006
Athens, AL
Wii Online Code
7114-5214-3386-2022
I was just thinking that for thanks giving we can all play wii! We can eat turkey in one hand and play wii sports in the other lol! Anyways i'm totaly going to spend all day playing wii with my brother and my cuzins. Food and Fun its a winning combinations kinda like night swimming and beer lol jk

Best day of my life comes November 23!

:lol: :crazy:

I just though about it, and noticed that's a 4-day weekend. 4 days of playing the Wii, 3 days after it comes out! YAY!

Jenova said:
I just though about it, and noticed that's a 4-day weekend. 4 days of playing the Wii, 3 days after it comes out! YAY!
GAAH I get off of school on a half day that Tues. which means 6 and a half days of missed Wii time if I can't claim mine. Oh well, there's always Gears of War

Sounds like a great way to spend the holiday!

Drunken multiplayer Wii Sports :D

Sounds like Canada's Wiis are not coming at a good time...

i0n said:
Sounds like a great way to spend the holiday!

Drunken multiplayer Wii Sports :D

Yeah, we can probably assume that that will be the leading cause of injury this holiday season

Jenova said:
"Hey guyz! Let's use a real bat!"
Very Smart Jenova...we'll be drunk if we hit each other we wont feel a thing...infact we'll be in the hospital when we wake up...oh well ill just ask my mom to bring me the wii at the hospital..

Demon Slayer said:
Very Smart Jenova...we'll be drunk if we hit each other we wont feel a thing...infact we'll be in the hospital when we wake up...oh well ill just ask my mom to bring me the wii at the hospital..

Wii will play Wii in the hospital!

WAKE UP CALL FOR AMERICANS
Do you know how close the Wii is now?
It's going to be weird for me, I think of the Wii as like something you see but will never get yourself.

Sovieto said:
WAKE UP CALL FOR AMERICANS
Do you know how close the Wii is now?
It's going to be weird for me, I think of the Wii as like something you see but will never get yourself.
It's so close and yet so far away, 17 days seems like an eternity

i know i feel kinda like cartman in the southpark expisode with the wii lol, like crazy about it but ive been filling time playing animal crossing on my DS i cant wait for this on the 19th... so im doing other things to keep my mind busy (AC:WW, Work, shop, play games)

komio said:
i know i feel kinda like cartman in the southpark expisode with the wii lol, like crazy about it but ive been filling time playing animal crossing on my DS i cant wait for this on the 19th... so im doing other things to keep my mind busy (AC:WW, Work, shop, play games)
Well as soon as gears of war comes out I'll have something to occupy the time until the 12 days later it comes out (gears comes out the 7th) So I'm very excited November is turning into an awesome gaming month

Back