Best TV For SM:G?

Shantei

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
What TV is this game best played on? Or what you think? I have a bad tele and was thinking of getting a new one .. HD perhaps? But obviously too big will make the game look worse. So what size would everyone recommend?

Thanks!

Although it will look better on a HDTV, the game will still look great even if you are using a SDTV, so I am sure that you will be fine. Happy gaming.

Byuakuya said:
Although it will look better on a HDTV, the game will still look great even if you are using a SDTV, so I am sure that you will be fine. Happy gaming.

Ok thanks!

Any recommended size though? Or at least a minimum size that would be great.

Just got my copy today and have been playing it on my 42" LCD HDTV. It looks pretty awesome...the colours are brilliant.

I have been playing it on my 50" Panasonic Plasma with component cable hook up. Bigger certainly does not make it worse. Go flat panel, make sure you get component hook ups, and you'll be good to go!

I would research sets based on your budget, viewing distance/room size, usage, lighting, etc., etc. I certainly wouldn't limit your choice of TV's based on how one Wii game might look.

SMG is going to look great on most mid-range (and up) TV's.

[DT] said:
I would research sets based on your budget, viewing distance/room size, usage, lighting, etc., etc. I certainly wouldn't limit your choice of TV's based on how one Wii game might look.

SMG is going to look great on most mid-range (and up) TV's.

Alright thanks, seems the most sensible thing to do. You're right about the Wii thing, it's just I've restricted myself from playing the Wii till I got a better television, so I'll probably most likely base it on it, but you're right :D

Surely guys having such a large television can be a bit of a pain when playing because it's so .. big! I would have though around 30" would be comfortable to play on.

Back