Best Tv Show Thread!

^hella yes

Do you think this season will be of them at home (or atleast part of it, until they go back), or was that a forward-flash of one of the seasons to come?

Season 4 starts on the last wednesday in January and will run 13 episodes with no repeats. There are only 3 seasons remaining, including season 4.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^hella yes

Do you think this season will be of them at home (or atleast part of it, until they go back), or was that a forward-flash of one of the seasons to come?

Season 4 starts on the last wednesday in January and will run 13 episodes with no repeats. There are only 3 seasons remaining, including season 4.
Hmm I think you have some of your facts wrong...but I might be wrong too. I believe the show is running for 16 episodes, 13 is kind of a weird number lol...and the Flash-Forward you saw is just like the flash-backs you see in the other episodes. The season will still be on the Island, but this will mean we may get Flash-Forwards now instead of just Flash-Backs

^Alright, you're probably right about the 16.

However, do you know that they won't be home for a fact? Or is that just your interpretation?

Well it's my interpertation but what do you exactly mean by "home"?

They get back to the 'real world,' just as it was shown in the last episode. In the last episode, Jack had a flash-forward of him being in civilization. This could mean that (1) The ship they contacted was legitimate and they really did get home, and they will return later in the series (2) The ship they contacted was controlled by the others and they did not make it back home this season, however, they will make it back during another season, and this season will be full of flash-forwards rather than flashbacks.

Those are good theories, but this is what I think. I think the ship they contacted has nothing to do with the others and is some sort of outside force looking for the Island. Now that Jack contacted them they will come on the Island and cause havoc. This could mean the others and Jack's people team up. The flash-forward was of Jack and a few others who made it off the Island, but at the expense of leaving the rest of the group back on the island to die. We don't know how this happens or when it will as of now. I'm pretty sure all 6 seasons will take place mainly on the Island.

^Yes, a good idea. I had also thought that, because, by the end of the season the others had lost their sense of mystery. We had found out who they were, so they were no longer 'others,' just 'them.' Thats why I agree with you that the series needs a new antagonist group because the others aren't so mysterious and scary anymore...

Back