Best user names

i was unfortunate enough to play a game of tc last night, against a brutal team who handed me my ass.... and beat us two games. one of them was 40-17 and i had 11 of them.

but silver linings and all that.... at least i can now say i was eliminated by

accident
mistake
blueonblue
friendlyfire

class names and an amazing team- well done guys

Yeah, I actually put down my wiimote and numbcheck to watch her 90th birthday special last night on TV. I bet Betty White, even at her age, is deadly with the Toros sniper rifle!

Saw it today. Best one I've seen so far. Still makes me laugh to myself. Think it was a SNL character played by Christopher Walkin.....

Col. Lingus

ROFL

Last edited:
I played against someone named, "iLIK2HstQuit" ....

...yes, they were true to their name. The first game they hosted, I was winning (conflict) with 28 kills and they quit. I guess I can't be mad at that one - they did kinda state it up front with their name at the top of the player's list... lol

Good piece of advice - don't play with anyone who is top of the player listing with a name like that. They will usually make good on it.

lol ive seen him before too- but he wasnt hosting..... still quit halfway through though lmao.

ever since the christmas boost to the player base host quitting has become the norm.

i seem to have at least half my games abandoned- and when they aint abandoned they are all hacked up to heaven.

Yeah played with DIDyourMOM,a waffle,and 'SOCKS!!!

Last edited:
Back