Best user names

Pick up a dictionary.

picked one up..... turns out im not american and neither was the dude who said it was incorrect.

......anyways.....

some of my better names (imo) :

elephants

phone votes

public vote

combat cow

a light wind

-------

not the best i know, but still.

on another note- im finding myself playing like a total noob these days- a break of a month or two will do that to you :smilewinkgrin:

-----

HERES another thing.... all the liers in this thread with names over 12 characters long.

a tip- next time you wanna make up a name youve "played against" keep it to the correct length.

Last edited:
this guy i use to talk to on this site was named girlsrule. liked that user name lol.

After reaching level 56 legitimately a while ago, I swore to myself never again to "join the xp rat race." Oh well, I am at it again with my new alt profile, "OhNoNotAgain." Currently level 20. Hope you guys like the name - kinda appropos in a couple of ways...

Played with a guy named "GOBLOURSLFup" earlier... kept running around throwing smoke grenades and noob tubing. Kinda funny actually. Oh wait...maybe I know that guy...hehehe

Last edited:
Too many names to remember.... but I do enjoy killing the simple names, things you wouldnt expect to kill you. Like ... toothpaste, tomato, a potato, your mom (always enjoy that one) names like that :)

I play as DroppingSeed.... current level 22/23
My orginal profile is [RS]coffee

I've returned to variations of Koopa. I have the habit of changing profile names, but somehow i end up returning back to Koopa after some time passes.

Back