BEST VC game so far??

pizzer

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2006
NYC
Wii Online Code
7157-7752-1056-1343
Ok so just to get a few opinions on what the BEST VC game is so far?

I lthink Sonic the Hedghog, lots of fast fun gameplay. Its really a challenge to collect and keep all your rings till the end of the levels..

I'm hooked on Mario 64 again. I'll be honest though. I haven't really had the urge to get anything from the older systems, but there is a chance that I'll grab the Donkey Kong Country series if they release them all. What I really want is Mario Kart 64 and hopefully Nintendo is waiting until online play is available before they release this one because it had some of the best mulitplayer mechanics of any game in history. (Don't say Goldeneye challenged it because it didn't come close.)

Tristo said:
I'm hooked on Mario 64 again. I'll be honest though. I haven't really had the urge to get anything from the older systems, but there is a chance that I'll grab the Donkey Kong Country series if they release them all. What I really want is Mario Kart 64 and hopefully Nintendo is waiting until online play is available before they release this one because it had some of the best mulitplayer mechanics of any game in history. (Don't say Goldeneye challenged it because it didn't come close.)

Goldeneye did a lot more than challenge it. The majority of hardcore gamers who were old enough to play it in its prime rate it the #1 multi-player video game in history. I do, and I've been playing video games since 1979, not 1999 like some little boys on this site.

White Knight said:
Goldeneye did a lot more than challenge it. The majority of hardcore gamers who were old enough to play it in its prime rate it the #1 multi-player video game in history. I do, and I've been playing video games since 1979, not 1999 like some little boys on this site.
lol i back u up on that 1

definatly NES zelda.. gosh what are you people even thinking? lol oh and i was laughing my A$$ off to that vid haha

atm Mario 64 for me, but I'm sure some top titles will be released very soon.
Hopefully Goldeneye i bet everyone is hoping that will be available to download.

How cool will it be if they make multi player online for it :ee5k:

I agree, MarioKart 64 was the best multiplayer games that I played. it was all about tactics and not tricks like halo and the newer version of multiplayer games

Younescito said:
I agree, MarioKart 64 was the best multiplayer games that I played. it was all about tactics and not tricks like halo and the newer version of multiplayer games

LOL never played company of heroes have you

Id say that Mario64 would have to be the best. I only have SONIC atm, which is ok i spose.... but i thought it was the version with tails, where u can charge ya boost... shame.

eddie17 said:
White Knight said:
lol i back u up on that 1
I back you up on that +2 good buddy.

Mario 64 currently best VC title in my book.

Back