best vc games

pepper

Pepper, The Original
Jan 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
4515-2807-7755-5492
what are the best games to buy for the vc besides mario 64 which i have already

Bonk's Adventure (TurboGrafx, 600 Wii Points) and Ristar (Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, 800 Wii Points) are two of the highest-rated games on the VC. I bought them partly because of that, partly because I already liked the look of them before I saw the rating. I've only done about three levels of each game, but they both get my thumbs up. Fun games, and a wonderful alternative to current-gen.

Gunstar is fun if you like a good seizure...and of course Ice Hockey and Super Mario are a given along with Bomberman. can't wait for Double Dragon and believe it or not, Track and Field :D

super mario bros and zelda are my favorites so far. F-zero was pretty good too.

i never understood what the heck i'm suppose to do in Toe Jam n' Earl. Personally i thought the game was lame. I'll think that way until someone shows me the point in the game.

surprisejimmy said:
lol i played it again and now i get it
it's SO fun
it's all about using the presents
oh and it's only fun with two people
Definitely more fun with 2 people.

Maximo said:
i never understood what the heck i'm suppose to do in Toe Jam n' Earl. Personally i thought the game was lame. I'll think that way until someone shows me the point in the game.
The point of the game is to find the missing pieces of your spaceship. Also, presents are like power-ups, but they can be helpful or harmful. Beware the Randomizer!

Just wait till Vectorman hits the VC. And when Zelda OOT hits the VC that will be the #1 bought game in the Wiis history. I cant wait to play the $hit out of that game again.

Back