Best Wii Game SO Far

Super Paper Mario, because I've been dying for a new 2d Mario game for so long! And I don't really want to play a portable...

considering im not a re fan, im going to go with zelda tp, just straight up enjoyable game.

RE4...Zelda:TP..Godfather/Scarface...Super Paper Mario

thats my top 5 (for right now) i couldn't pick between Godfather ,or Scarface they each have a different spin on the GTA style gameplay only next i gotta play Driver to see how that turned out.

lets see, out of the games ive played id have to say RE:4 wich is a sad statement... i know, but its so damn fun! just got it today and i cant stop playing it.

Hard to say. How about a top 4? Zelda TP, The Bigs, Tiger Woods, Madden '07. Still gotta get Super Paper Mario. Gotta go ahead and say TP is the best though! Big time Zelda fan here.

Legend of Zelda: TP
followed by Resident Evil: 4

Of course, this has no validity; I'm simply biased because that's the two games I own.

Super Paper Mario, hands down.

I always thought Twilight Princess was a bit overrated, but it wasn't a bad game. I haven't played Resident Evil 4, and I don't plan on it since I've never been a big fan of the series.

I'm still waiting for Super Smash Bros. That game should be the best on the Wii!

Back