Best wii game that has come out so far?

uloseiwin said:
Everyone is going to say Zelda and Mario Galaxy...those are such overrated games. I hated Zelda. HATED IT. Galaxy is pretty good. But not the best game on the Wii. I'm going to go with Wii Sports. Honestly. Best game for everyone, young and old, gamers and non-gamers alike. But 2nd place is really a toss-up, it depends on your opinion.

I can't believe you would say that!:(

Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles are the top new games for the Wii

In the same level but older: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Last edited:
LinksDarkSide said:
I can't believe you guys didn't say Twilight Princess!! Actually, Super Mario Galaxy is now the highest-ranked game ever, dethroning Ocarina of Time.:mad5: Sad day in the world of Link. OoT is now second-best.

EDIT: oops, the guy before me said Twilight Princess.... but still, Mario vs. Sonic?

Says who? Last I saw Zelda: OOT had an average rating of 99 while Galaxy had 97.

Metacritic has Zelda 99, Galaxy 97

Gamerankings has Zelda 97.613% and Galaxy 97.303%

Last edited:
Twilight Princess!! Why doesn't anyone like the second-best Zelda yet??

EDIT: AceAlabama told me that Galaxy is the best.

Don't worry, Zelda: Twilight Princess is the shiznit. I just liked RE4 more. Its probably cuz im older now than I used to be. Its like The Godfather Trilogy vs Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy (The movies, not the games). They're both great but I prefer more "mature" type things.

Back