Best wii gaME

With online Brawl, without online depends what you want. I'd say either SMG or MP3 or Zelda. Guitar Hero or RE4 after that. Depends if you have friends over too though. If you play alot with friends than of course go for guitar hero first.

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, and to add, the rest of the series since we can play them on the Wii. Am I biased? Of course...but, for good reason.

jason416 said:
i dont think SSBB is winning by far. SSBB is just over rated...
I dont think ssbb is the best top 4 games..

dude, u might think its overrated, but it is defintely in the top 4...
do u hav brawl? were u not a fan of SSBM? consider these questions before u say that kind of stuff about brawl.

jason416 said:
i dont think SSBB is winning by far. SSBB is just over rated...
I dont think ssbb is the best top 4 games..

It might have been overhyped but its not over rated.

Oh lol... looks like (ding ding ding)we have a winner lol

Last edited:
Oh right !!! how could I forget??!!!11?!?///??
Changed

LOL

i think its all a matter of personal preference. GH is a good fun game but not much of a story. SMG is a great game but it might not be suited to you.

Just bought Brawl today. Played it about an hour. I don't get it. Why is this fun? Am I missing something?

As far as games, I vote Galaxy. Lots of content. Someone had lots of imagination. As far a people that say it isn't challenging - I suggest they do the daredevil runs and purple coins again.

huscos said:
Just bought Brawl today. Played it about an hour. I don't get it. Why is this fun? Am I missing something?

As far as games, I vote Galaxy. Lots of content. Someone had lots of imagination. As far a people that say it isn't challenging - I suggest they do the daredevil runs and purple coins again.

I agree with the Galaxy part but all the new stuff brawl has....all the added stuff, characters

Back