best Wii gaming experience thus far

egiroux

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2007
Maine
I've had my Wii for about a month now. I've played Sports, Wii Play, Twilight Princess, WarioWare, Madden, and Sonic. The gaming experience that has impressed me the most so far is with Zelda. The coolest thing I've experienced with this game is when having Link jump of a high area like a roof or cliff and land on the ground, it feels just like when going down a steep hill in a car or over a rollercoaster when your stomach goes up and you feel like you're actually falling. It's unbelievable how playing a video game can physically give this feeling. Anyone else esperience this with Zelda or is it just me?

Speeder768 said:
Oh yes. I only have Wii Sports and Zelda so I don't have much to play.
As you can see, I am also a BIG Zelda fan.

same here

im a big zelda fan too

and i need to get a new game

My all-time favorite is Rayman Raving Rabbids but right now I am addicted to Wii Play!

Zelda.

I'm surprised there aren't more ( decent ) racing games for the Wii.
The best so far is excite trunk - but thats not purely a racing game - since you don't advance by winning races ( 1, 2 or 3rd ) - its more Stunt racing.

1. Zelda.
2. That ski game

yes twilight princess was a very long and tricky game but i beat it. I also heared after you beat it you get a zelda mii sent to you but that never happened to me

stewart01 said:
Zelda.

I'm surprised there aren't more ( decent ) racing games for the Wii.
The best so far is excite trunk - but thats not purely a racing game - since you don't advance by winning races ( 1, 2 or 3rd ) - its more Stunt racing.

1. Zelda.
2. That ski game

the problem is there's too many of them, and they all have a different type of control scheme it seems. i used to hate nfs carbon, but then i got used to the controls, now its really fun. excite truck was easier to learn, never played gt pro series, heard that was crap. and im still on the search for an ssx blur to rent with my free coupon.

egiroux said:
I've had my Wii for about a month now. I've played Sports, Wii Play, Twilight Princess, WarioWare, Madden, and Sonic. The gaming experience that has impressed me the most so far is with Zelda. The coolest thing I've experienced with this game is when having Link jump of a high area like a roof or cliff and land on the ground, it feels just like when going down a steep hill in a car or over a rollercoaster when your stomach goes up and you feel like you're actually falling. It's unbelievable how playing a video game can physically give this feeling. Anyone else esperience this with Zelda or is it just me?

OH MY GOD YES!!! Like that huge tower in Karakiro Villaige where the girl is watching...I actually felt like I jumped off when I jumped off that thing in the game.

egiroux said:

yeah that happens to me too. i get nervous when i make those big jumps.

egiroux said:
The coolest thing I've experienced with this game is when having Link jump of a high area like a roof or cliff and land on the ground, it feels just like when going down a steep hill in a car or over a rollercoaster when your stomach goes up and you feel like you're actually falling. It's unbelievable how playing a video game can physically give this feeling. Anyone else esperience this with Zelda or is it just me?

uhh you must be crazy. I didn't feel that... at all

My god the Wii owns... said:
OH MY GOD YES!!! Like that huge tower in Karakiro Villaige where the girl is watching...I actually felt like I jumped off when I jumped off that thing in the game.

that's exactly where it hit me as well. awesome.

zelda is not my favorite type but its ok the graphiqs sucks a litle bit i like red steel

Zelda is a great game. Ha, It's funny because I played Wind Waker on my friend's GameCube yesterday. The Wiimote is like the best controller for a Zelda game. It's so different from the GameCube controller.

Back