Status
Not open for further replies.

rasp

The Ultimate Weapon
Sep 16, 2006
OH
Wii Online Code
3265-0917-3145-5850
What's the best gun to use for first person shooters for the Wii? I found a bunch of different ones but am not sure which I want to buy for Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

my guess would be the zapper. any gun will do probably, they all do the same pretty much.

I'm more or less looking at which is the most comfortable and precise. I don't want faulty aims.

I hear the Zapper is kinda crappy. Maybe you should get the Nykos Perfect Shot, its very accurate and comfortable, theres a lot of hype about how good it changes FPS gameplay.

Wamoo said:
I hear the Zapper is kinda crappy. Maybe you should get the Nykos Perfect Shot, its very accurate and comfortable, theres a lot of hype about how good it changes FPS gameplay.
i heared that to but i cant find one so o well

Well, the Zapper does come free with Link's Crossbow Training, which does supply an hour to an hour and half of solid gameplay. So, although it's not much, it's more than you get with any other gun.

I have owned the zapper for a couple days now and love it. All-in-one form factor with nunchuk is nice.
Comes with free game. :) Ordered it from Walmart.com and cost about $25 after shipping.

Last edited:
According to IGN the Nyko Perfect shot is superior to the Wii Zapper and the best FPS gun currently on the market. You can read the review here: http://au.gear.ign.com/articles/841/841403p1.html

nyko-perfect-shot-wii-20071213044459681-000.jpg

I would buy the Nyko Perfect Shot because it actually looks like a gun and has a simpler layout than the Wii Zapper. IGN also rated the Nyko Perfect Shot better than the Wii Zapper.

That's if I had to choose one, I would never actually but any plastic add-ons for the Wii Remote with the exception of the Wii Wheel coming with Mario Kart.

for Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles i'll say take the wii zapper since most of the guns are two-handed guns and the wii zapper is a two-handed gun, while the perfect shot is better is your using a pistal or you love singal-handed guns.

yay my 100th post

Its true that the wii zapper comes with the addictive crossbow game, but for resident evil the wii zapper is very annoying when you get to harder levels because of the reloading and the aiming isn't perfect. I would say that the nyko perfect shot is going to be better for the resident evil and house of the dead type games just because it will be easier to reload and access the other buttons on the wiimote which are essential in RE:UC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back