Jan 3, 2007
Must be 4+ players!

Currently play

Wii Sports
Smooth Moves
Banana Blitz

Can't wait for Mario Party 8.

Anything else I should try?

I think those are the only party games right now.

E-Roc2010 said:
I think those are the only party games right now.

I heard Wii Play was 2 player only?

Also, when is Mario party coming out? 1/2 the sites say March 5th, 1/2 say June 1st.

siggyfawn said:
I heard Wii Play was 2 player only?

Also, when is Mario party coming out? 1/2 the sites say March 5th, 1/2 say June 1st.

Yeah I think it's 1-2 players but you said 4+.

How many of Monkey Ball's 50 games require a nunchuck to play? How many people here have 4 nunchucks? I was pretty disappointed with that one.

also, Smooth Moves requires the completion of single player game to unlock the multiplayer mode. 3 friends and I were pretty disappointed with this one too when I got back from the store. (not that the multiplayer is all that much better than passing around the controller in singleplayer).

In fact, for all the hotseat action, Smooth Moves might as well be a single player game. We dig the darts though but WHY not let us use our own Wiimote?

I haven't tried Rayman yet, and I'm really looking forward to Mario Party 8. Why is it so hard for the Wii to release enjoyable 4 players games that can be played at the same time (ala Tennis) or played without unstrapping your wiimote every 10 seconds. (golf, bowling)

Maybe I need to broaden my horizons? So far I'd think you have the most fun with the Wii + the game it comes with Wii Sports when it comes to four players.

Red Steel multiplayer could also be good with 4 players but you gotta have 4 remotes + nunchuks; although I was slightly disappointed with the multiplayer. It should have some catchy music in the background as it sounds quiet, and also a wider variety of levels.

Rayman is actually pretty good as a party game. It's 4 players and there's tons of mini-games. Sure there are a few brutal games, but the majority are pretty unique, fun, and have replay value.
Not to mention some of the game content is pretty hilarious.

Back