Best Wii racing game

gino_76ph

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2010
London, England
hi i just bought a new Wii today and so far i'm loving it.

i would like to ask if you guys can recommend any good racing game with modes, features and tracks similar to the Gran Tursimo's and WRC's out there.

maybe one for me and one for use during parties or get togethers. (read: casual game)

any sugestions please...?

There are no really good serious driving games on the Wii. The closest you'll get is Need for Speed or Ferrari Challenge. Simulation games don't really fall into the 'casual' area though and I don't see why you'd want to play something with a long learning curve to play at parties. The closest thing to a rally game that is any good would be Excite Truck, but it is more of an arcade racer than a simulation.

The best party/casual racers would be:
Mario Kart Wii
Excitebots Trick Racing
Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing
Excite Truck

yup, that's right, sorry you have to look for the kind of games at other consoles... But would still recommend you to play those casual/light games at wii, after all they are FUNNNNN!

whatever you do dont buy sonic riders zero gravity its one of the worst racing game for wii

I recommend you buy Mario Kart wii or sonic and segas allstars racing

ok, gotcha... haven't tried sonic riders, I just got that from someone who's playin that game

Back