Status
Not open for further replies.

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Who do you think would be the best member to be a Moderator? (who isn't one already)

Obviously they should be well known and well respected.

icyoooppplaa
zapansant93
wario2000
wiiwouldlike2play
and other peaple

...You should really loook in site feedback, there might be a present there for you...

Someone suggested me!? HAHAHAHA.

Idk who but i dont think they need to be well know...It should be someone who's nice,knows rules, and knows to handdle situations, mature .

Last edited:
Frogger said:
...You should really loook in site feedback, there might be a present there for you...

Someone suggested me!? HAHAHAHA.

Haha. There's tons of ignorent people on this site, and some people who aren't. You actually have sense, know how to spell, and don't flame randomly.

Frogger said:
So who else hates Sony!?
*puts hand up*.

Well, it's not that I hate Sony, I just don't like most of their products. They're the M&S of the console world - a little more expensive than other's around, and that's why some think they're better. In the end, they're just not as value for money as others.

Oh, and if it weren't for some of the titles from the PS/PS2, I wouldn't own a Sony product at all.

Well, apart from the odd movie that they have their grubby little hands in...

*slips into flameproof jacket*

Last edited:
I choose Brawny... When I first came here, I had the feeling he was a mod. Mainly because of the grammar hammer and what not. But then I realised that it wasn't advertised anywhere in his title or sig, so yeah.

There's already a thread for the discussion of moderator suggestions in the site feedback section. Thread closed, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back