Best Wiichat member!

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
This isnt your fav wiichat member this is the best wiichat member.

You say the person who in your opinion is the best wiichat member in terms of:

Helping people
Making good posts/threads
Fun to be around (like happy and funny)

So you say the name and then you say why you think that they are the best member. . . . .

TLC
ssbb_lover
Wiired
Brawny
Sovieto
Mitch

^^ all great people to be around and are very helpful

Lets pick 1 shall we???

so no big lists, just post 1 person, you can change your answer aswell

That's a hard one..... Jill I suppose.

BTW: MY AVY IS NOT HATING ON HER..... Too many people are thinking I hate here while it is really the complete opposite :frown2:

Brawny said:

BTW: MY AVY IS NOT HATING ON HER..... Too many people are thinking I hate here while it is really the complete opposite :frown2:

The complete opposite... heh. Kinky. ^.~
EWWWWWWWWWWW!

Lol LuzTeTT...

I think Jill has been helped ALOT since she became a MOD, And I think Prinny helps alot in the 'Introduce Yourself' section

Brawny said:

thats probably the best avy ive ever seen just to clarify LMAO not to mention i hate that old brawny dude hes scary!! seriously i never bought those paper towels cause of that guy!

my favorite member.....brawny actually i hate picking favs cause everyone goes "AWW WHAT ABOUT ME!!!" but i love all of you guys and all of you are great members (except the ones that piss me off ;) )

but yes, if i had to pick one because im in an electric chair and someone was going to pull the switch if i didnt pick- it would be brawny

Byuakuya has been really nice to me lately, he's one of the best.

ssbb_lover is for me the best wiichat member, his helpful, cool, has great posts, good points of view, is interested in GFX which is cool, and he's a good friend.

As if the reputation frenzy y'all are in now weren't enough...

Meh, gymdawg, you don't have a sense of community. Is it the SOTW #2 that's got ya down?

You know there's still time left for 3 :thumbsup:

Back