Best Wiichat Threads

All hail Wii in Australia...It funny, majority of people on this site aren't Australian...but it seems to have the most likings...YAY!!! (I'm not being competitive, I'm just stating what's true...WE WIN...lol)

Favourite thread:

All Things Hockey

Nearing 1000 posts and its one year anniversary. Also, it has stayed on topic.

:worship: :worship: Wii in Australia Thread :worship: :worship:

LevesqueIsKing said:
Twas a thread I made wayyyyy back. OP was like six huge paragraphs, I think. TLC banned me and then closed the thread, mostly because she disagreed with my opinion. I'm still bitter about it, because I'd REALLY like to go back and read through it again, but its not in the history anymore. I'm surprised you never saw it, though, it was at the top of the Lounge for a good two weeks or so. Perhaps thats when you were gone for an extended period? What was that all about, anyway? I always seem to forget that the old you and the nwe you are the same person...

<off-topic> It could have been in the summer, when I was home a total of maybe, a week. I was also banned for a month after school started, I think.
</off-topic>

Now...a thread that's still open that I like... Photo album has been fun when I actually have the time to load the pictures... What are you thinking as well.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Twas a thread I made wayyyyy back. OP was like six huge paragraphs, I think. TLC banned me and then closed the thread, mostly because she disagreed with my opinion. I'm still bitter about it, because I'd REALLY like to go back and read through it again, but its not in the history anymore. I'm surprised you never saw it, though, it was at the top of the Lounge for a good two weeks or so. Perhaps thats when you were gone for an extended period? What was that all about, anyway? I always seem to forget that the old you and the nwe you are the same person...

You mean this? ;)

Macho thread so owns everything else.

Yes, I do mean that one, the one that Prez went out of his way to bring back for me last night.

You almost got some Leve points. Nice try.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Yes, I do mean that one, the one that Prez went out of his way to bring back for me last night.

You almost got some Leve points. Nice try.

I had to go to bed early last night. :(

Back