Best zelda?

i dont get it, why no saying twilight princes?
and as for the british thing, they also spell color colour, and you know the whole grey/gray debate? i believe its grey that is the british way of spelling it, where as here its the other

Sovieto said:
i dont get it, why no saying twilight princes?
and as for the british thing, they also spell color colour, and you know the whole grey/gray debate? i believe its grey that is the british way of spelling it, where as here its the other

cause of this-

otacon138 said:
It's on, people! The best Zelda of all time! No saying Twilight Princess by the way!

For me it has to be Ocarina of Time. Who disagree's?! Come on, bite me!

ganton said:
( except mm that one sucked
You deserve to be shot...out of canon, that is one of the most out there games I have ever played I mean I haven't seen another game where you complete goals under the pressure of a moon about to hit the land in three days time and destroy everything in its wake......and Fierce Deity Link is also in there

Mm Sucked!!!

It did not! I thought it was brilliant. one of nintendo side tracked games where Link leaves Hyrule for a new place! I found the game really cool.

For those who have finished twilight princess you can see both elements of Majora's mask and Ocarina of Time in the game.

Majora's mask is very different to OoT as it focused more on character development than OoT managed to do. Every character said many things depending on the situation around them. Second day different from third day and so on. There also was the pressure of the moon falling onto the world of Termina so that kept you going through the game.

It had its fair share of dungeons. Some of them were on par with the Water Temple in OoT and maybe even more mazelike but they were pretty small compared to TP. I'd say the most confusing temple was the stone tower.

If you really had a hard time getting past the water temple in OoT, then I'd say you'd have a hard time with 3D zelda games in general.

I completely agree

by the way if nyones interested in a highly detailed zelda timeline i am making a thread!!!!

It will be up soon and if there are questions you can post it in the thread and on''t wory it will be in the same section

ganton said:
the guy wo started this says that tp don't count and common wo hasn't beatten every zelda game ( except mm that one sucked

You're kidding right? Sure the time loop wasn't the best idea ever, but it was a very innovative game, and the plot has to be the best of any Zelda game ever.

Kedarshashi said:
I completely agree

by the way if nyones interested in a highly detailed zelda timeline i am making a thread!!!!

It will be up soon and if there are questions you can post it in the thread and on''t wory it will be in the same section

I'm interested. I have some theories on a Zelda timeline, but it's slightly hampered since I haven't played Link to the Past, Four Swords Adventures, or any of the handheld games.

Napalmbrain said:
You're kidding right? Sure the time loop wasn't the best idea ever, but it was a very innovative game, and the plot has to be the best of any Zelda game ever.
Agreed!

Well Majoras Mask was a good sequel but i just couldnt get into that game so im going to have to go with Ocarina Of Time hands down. That game had the best story and game play that any game should have. If they ever made a movie i think they should bace it on Ocarina Of Time for sure.

OoT and four swords for gba are my favorites. wind waker was cool too though. and i know your not supposed to but i say TP is the best. It is just sooooooooooooo unbelievably good!!!!

i still love the NES version! hands down my all time favorite! then the ocarina of time.....

i also liked the one for the original black and white game boy...sh*t i cant seem to remember the name of the game though! ugh!

i hated the mask one! that game drove me crazy.....plus i beat it in like 3 days (we were snowed in in NY and i litereally couldnt go anywhere it was terrible!).

and of course, i liked zelda and link for NES :) who doesnt!?! haha

Back