Bestbuy sold out of Wiis... PS3s are sitting on the shelf!

Funny how u all say the ps3's gameplay is crap, yet u say 360 is good. Ps3 has better gameplay than 360 due to its 6 axis blue tooth. At a minimum the gameplay is the same between both 360 and ps3. Stop being little kid fanboys.

360 is just trustful..... Most people dont trust sony, (dont know why), but 360 and wii just goes together as a combo. A ps3 is jsut alone and is good. Im not saying it sucks, but Ps3 and 360 is just different....

doug52 said:
yeah gt for the wii looks like ****, but that gt game for ps3 looks like **** too for all of the expensive hardware in that fingerprint smeared box. it looks like moto racer on my monster 3d II.

Are you legally blind?
BTW, this is a screen capture of the replay mode. Click on the pic for details.
GTHD concept demo is available for download as we speak.

Graphics don't mean ****? It's all about gameplay? I'd rather steer with an analog thumstick than holding the Wii remote sideways trying to steer a car. If I really wanted to do that, I would just go out and buy a steering wheel controller.

p15a.jpg

Last edited:
ddslee said:
GT Pro Series for Wii vs. GTHD. Guess which one is for Wii??? If you need a little help, click on the picture for a more detailed view.

There is a very good reason why one system costs twice as much as the other.

As for the PS3 sitting on store shelves, I am yet to see one from my numerous trips to Walmart, Target, Circuit City and Best Buy.

934804_20061118_screen003.jpg

928379_20060508_screen003.jpg

Top one looks like Daytona USA for the Saturn

PS3 is basicaly a undeveloped, bugged up Xbox 360 with slight graphic steroids.

Now throw in a $200.00 DVD player (HD-DVD, DVD, BlueRay... not that big of a deal) and you have a PS3

Funny that it's the most expensive system and they still lose $300.000... throwing in the blue-ray player was moronic... yay Sony

If they would've cut the blue-ray player and sold it for a 360 price than they would be going half-strong.

PS3 cracks me up... every demo display I've seen was either totaly broken or frozen:ihih:

ddslee said:
GT Pro Series for Wii vs. GTHD. Guess which one is for Wii??? If you need a little help, click on the picture for a more detailed view.

There is a very good reason why one system costs twice as much as the other.

As for the PS3 sitting on store shelves, I am yet to see one from my numerous trips to Walmart, Target, Circuit City and Best Buy.

934804_20061118_screen003.jpg

928379_20060508_screen003.jpg

It's not very fair to take one of the PS3's best looking games and put it against the Wii's worst looking game.

It's not the graphics that define a good console, it's the GAMEPLAY and the Games. The gamecube graphics are fine for me at 480i and 16x9 on a 55" set. I've never played a more enduring fighter than Soul Caliber 2 on the GC, and I've never played an adventure/shooter more involving and surprising than Resident Evil 4. And my son loves Lego StarWars 1 and 2 more than anything. And I doubt the cartoony look of those games matters on any system.

Gameplay and games do meen the most but can you people stop acting like graphics don't matter?

They are clearly one of the main categories people look for.

Would you buy the Wii with its new controllers if it litteraly looked like the N64 graphic wise?
Don't think so.

Actually I probably would have.

Its the Gameplay that a game is known for not the graphics. Counter Strike is a very well known and very well played game yet its technology is close to 6 years old. Graphics are a nice addition to a game but what creates a dedicated community is gameplay not graphics.

If graphics meen nothing why are there Sony fanboys then?
It excites them just as much as these controllers excite us.

All systems are differnt.
If you realy want a Blue-Tooth player and a gaming system then the PS3 is an excelent choice and something you'd like.
If you want a system for gaming alone and are a casual gamer who wishes to be able to play with non-games then the Wii is a good choice.
If you are a hardcore gamer and nothing else then the 360 is the best choice with all it's online FPS.

Obviously the PS3 does not appeal to as many people but there's no reason to bash it in every few threads, even with all its problems.

Is that the only thing you can say to defend the wii is its "gameplay"? Ok I admit I think the virtual reality is a very good thing about the console but thats the only thing I like aobut the console. And i cant even enjoy the virtual reality to the full extent because the games for wii mostly suck except a few. The console is too kiddie for me. And on-topic, most of those ps3's on shelfs are probably 20 GB's, and nobody wants those lol. Its all about the 60 GBs. Ps3 also has SOME motion sensing, only kick ass games that are way better to go along with it. Like ps3 games are strategical, they make u think, they're a challenge, along with the occasional fun as hell action packed games with combos like devil may cry 4. Take a look at ninja gaiden sigma, that will be an awesome game. Great graphics, great gameplay, great combos, so much fun, long game, difficult/challenging game, lots of weapons, strategy, puzzles. Seriously ps3 will get better as its library expands, it has great sequels coming to it, and with all the GBs of space free for it, it will be able to contain many new innovative things in its game such as way longer games, smarter AI. Sure the wii will have the virtual reality, but give a VR controller to a 2000 ps2 console and uv got ur wii (only the ps2 would still be a bit more powerful). The actual games themselves for ps3 will be innovated.

darthbeaverxp said:
Is that the only thing you can say to defend the wii is its "gameplay"? Ok I admit I think the virtual reality is a very good thing about the console but thats the only thing I like aobut the console. And i cant even enjoy the virtual reality to the full extent because the games for wii mostly suck except a few. The console is too kiddie for me. And on-topic, most of those ps3's on shelfs are probably 20 GB's, and nobody wants those lol. Its all about the 60 GBs. Ps3 also has SOME motion sensing, only kick ass games that are way better to go along with it. Like ps3 games are strategical, they make u think, they're a challenge, along with the occasional fun as hell action packed games with combos like devil may cry 4. Take a look at ninja gaiden sigma, that will be an awesome game. Great graphics, great gameplay, great combos, so much fun, long game, difficult/challenging game, lots of weapons, strategy, puzzles. Seriously ps3 will get better as its library expands, it has great sequels coming to it, and with all the GBs of space free for it, it will be able to contain many new innovative things in its game such as way longer games, smarter AI. Sure the wii will have the virtual reality, but give a VR controller to a 2000 ps2 console and uv got ur wii (only the ps2 would still be a bit more powerful). The actual games themselves for ps3 will be innovated.

First of all, don't dare use PS3's excuse for motion sensing as a 'feature' it's **** and just a watered-down **** box of Wii's controllers. PS3 doesn't have rumble because if it did, it would literally tear that fragile **** into bits. We all have our own opinions but "...is too kiddie for me" you're retarded. Games are to make you feel young, Wii is for everyone (hence the ****ing name, go figure). Gamers who prefer graphics over gameplay are people who don't see many women (REAL graphics). You can't argue that the PS3 games make you think, has action, and etc BECAUSE EVERY ****ING CONSOLE HAS THEM TOO. Seriously Wii will get better as its library expands, with its near infinite creative new solutions to boring button smashing. Also, your statement about giving a virtual reality controller to a PS2... well the thing is... YOU CAN'T GIVE A VIRTUAL REALITY CONTROLLER TO A PS2, BECAUSE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THE WII IS THE ONLY CONSOLE EVEN CLOSE TO BEING CALLED "VIRTUAL REALITY" HENCE THE CODENAME "REVOLUTION" if it's so simple to just throw a virtual reality controller to a console and make it fantastic, why the **** wouldn't Sony just copy Nintendo yet again and make theirs the equivalent of the 360+Wii? I know! BECAUSE IT'S NOT THAT ****ING EASY. Think about it, PS3s launch titles are crap just like the company that made it, and people make excuses like "oh don't worry they just haven't used all of PS3's potential yet." But, the Wii hasn't been used to its full potential either but already has a game average superb scores on every critique-ing site (Zelda, if you don't know what I'm talking about). WHERE'S THAT ON THE PS3??? The 360 got its Gears of War leading the console, Wii has Zelda, the PS3 has the *upcoming* FF13 that SHOULD be good because it's Final Fantasy wooooot. Guess what, Square Enix is probably going to abandon PS3 after FF13. There goes one of your greatest game developer for Sony. Good day Sony fanboy.

EDIT: Oh yeah, stop copying and pasting your previous posts.. but if you are, fix it up before you repost it to save yourself from being labelled as double the retard. Yeah I seen your little mischief line of whack ass games. God of War 3, Elder Scroll 9 (IX) pffft what crack you on? Get off the Wii forums and go shoot some people in line for the PS3.

Last edited:
Esco27 said:
First of all, don't dare use PS3's excuse for motion sensing as a 'feature' it's **** and just a watered-down **** box of Wii's controllers. PS3 doesn't have rumble because if it did, it would literally tear that fragile **** into bits. We all have our own opinions but "...is too kiddie for me" you're retarded. Games are to make you feel young, Wii is for everyone (hence the ****ing name, go figure). Gamers who prefer graphics over gameplay are people who don't see many women (REAL graphics). You can't argue that the PS3 games make you think, has action, and etc BECAUSE EVERY ****ING CONSOLE HAS THEM TOO. Seriously Wii will get better as its library expands, with its near infinite creative new solutions to boring button smashing. Also, your statement about giving a virtual reality controller to a PS2... well the thing is... YOU CAN'T GIVE A VIRTUAL REALITY CONTROLLER TO A PS2, BECAUSE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THE WII IS THE ONLY CONSOLE EVEN CLOSE TO BEING CALLED "VIRTUAL REALITY" HENCE THE CODENAME "REVOLUTION" if it's so simple to just throw a virtual reality controller to a console and make it fantastic, why the **** wouldn't Sony just copy Nintendo yet again and make theirs the equivalent of the 360+Wii? I know! BECAUSE IT'S NOT THAT ****ING EASY. Think about it, PS3s launch titles are crap just like the company that made it, and people make excuses like "oh don't worry they just haven't used all of PS3's potential yet." But, the Wii hasn't been used to its full potential either but already has a game average superb scores on every critique-ing site (Zelda, if you don't know what I'm talking about). WHERE'S THAT ON THE PS3??? The 360 got its Gears of War leading the console, Wii has Zelda, the PS3 has the *upcoming* FF13 that SHOULD be good because it's Final Fantasy wooooot. Guess what, Square Enix is probably going to abandon PS3 after FF13. There goes one of your greatest game developer for Sony. Good day Sony fanboy.

EDIT: Oh yeah, stop copying and pasting your previous posts.. but if you are, fix it up before you repost it to save yourself from being labelled as double the retard. Yeah I seen your little mischief line of whack ass games. God of War 3, Elder Scroll 9 (IX) pffft what crack you on? Get off the Wii forums and go shoot some people in line for the PS3.

Its an example that the wii is way behind. Its barely as powerful as an old ps2. You are CLEARLY a huge nintendo fanboy. Ps3's controller is **** huh? Then I guess 360's controller is even bigger **** cause it doesnt even have motion sensing? I dont need rumble anyways, and besides, sony is developing ps3 controllers with their own rumble that should be out in either 2007 or 2008, so you can scratch that flaw off. Give me a damn brake u ****ing kid. You say wii's library will expand? Guess what SO WILL PS3's and XBOX360's. I dont care if you can point your hand at the tv and pull your finger back to indicate water squirting onto a flower in mario sunshine. I dont want to play crap games OK?! Also as far as mario is concerned, are those the only ****ing games that are good for the wii? Mario has been around since 1995, move on already. Is Nintendo such crap they can't get new good series on their console? Or am i just missing something. Redsteel looks cool, but its not worth buying a console for. You say sony is crap huh? Guess what pal theyr a $95 billion dollar company, and you think thats crap? You probably own sony tv's or soundtracks or casettes or recorders. They're one of the biggest companies ever. So that comment of yours just makes me think i shouldnt take you seriously because you're obviously an unintelligant immature fanboy. Full potential hasnt been breached yet so that isnt an excuse. HD-DVD has been used to its peak. Blu-ray just walked out the door, its a new format for dvd's and for the ps3. It has ALOT of room to grow, trust me bud. So every game for the ps3 is a button mashing game huh? The only game i could think of where you would do that is Devil may cry. And it aint boring. ANd you think swinging your arm to indicate hitting a golf ball is funner? Enlighten me on that. By the way your whole comment on graphics being related to not seeing women makes no sense...either that or its a crappy joke. You sound like somebody who hates sony, and its fanboys, you seem like you can't tolerate all the nintendo hating any more. Sounds like your fed up. If you are, than your frustration is really blinding you. Good day to you too.

Last edited:
Back