beta testing

goobs333

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2006
WI
Wii Online Code
0205-1938-2101-1492
I am interested in doing beta game testing for the wii. I know other consoles and computers offer a lot of beta testing, but i havent been able to find anything for the wii. Does anyone know a website for wii beta testing?
Thanks.

AR? sorry might be stupid to ask but what does that mean? Im just kind of new to the beta testing thing i just had a friend do it with his 360 so i figured i would give it a try.

We should be able to download demos in the next few months, maybe the same will happen with betas.

But what if I told you thet we'll be able to download betas online and save them to an SD-card, plug them into the Wii, and play.

Last edited:
Yeah thats what i was thinking about the betas onto the SD card. That would be pretty much the sweetest thing ever. Not that i really care, but do you think they will be offering pay for doing written reviews and stuff like some places do? Well I guess if anyone heres something about the betas becoming available could you pm me or something, and i ll post a thread if i ever see any thing. Thanks.

I doubt that Nintendo itself will offer pay. You may can find a website that does but they probally have their own set of reviewers. Good luck in your search.

yeah i know nintendo will not be offering pay but alot of times smaller developers will offer it to people if they write good reviews, but i would just be happy to be trying the game before everyone else.

Back