BETA Weekly WiiMailer-Suggestions

I signed up. This sounds like a cool idea.Maybe we can have weekly contests, like best FPS, or most creative character. Kinda like a polls section.

This is an awesome idea! I love this. I'll add it right away and I look forward to seeing your newsletter. :D

Great idea. I am always excited when I get a new letter on my message board.

Edit: Added.

Last edited:
Ok I've sent the first real newsletter and i've got to say its pretty good...
The only problem is the word wrapping on the Wii, though now I have the 30 letters per line limit...

Just to let you know the message only include one picture, and one link, so nobody has problems.

I'm going to call Nintendo to see what the max file size of the messages are.

Last edited:
One thing is, the little Yahoo tag line is at the bottom of the e-mail and it seems to take up a lot of the space. It isn't possible to remove that, is it? You'd probably have to have a paid Yahoo mail account.

Nimoi said:
One thing is, the little Yahoo tag line is at the bottom of the e-mail and it seems to take up a lot of the space. It isn't possible to remove that, is it? You'd probably have to have a paid Yahoo mail account.

Thats just a little problem... I just thought of making fun of it until it goes away in all the messages.

Yeh I use to have something like this it told me what all the new Virtual console games were every week but it stopped working after a while

sorry for not added you do it tomorrow..

not read the letter but post at bottem when the next letter is coming or if you going on holiday so we no not to expect etc

All I need now is some people to send it to...
I got about 3 people... so could you guys sign up?

I've works all kinks out and I'll send the newsletters to my Wii first so I can further check details...ect...ect.

So sign up!!!
[email protected]!!!!

Back