Better Than OOT ?

i say that OoT was better because it seemed longer (because it was harder) and TP was too short and easy. Plus, OoT had a beter instument, the ocarina, not some howl

Twilight Princess Rules!

You Ocarina fanboys really crack me up. Well, have fun riding Epona in that tiny meadow they call "Hyrule Field" in that game. I guess you all probably get lost in an actual big field like in TP. Have fun in your little fishing cave, I'll be fishing at a real fishing hole. It's much bigger and has minigames.

Link to the Past is better than Ocarina of Time

lol

Adamquest64 said:
Twilight Princess Rules!

You Ocarina fanboys really crack me up. Well, have fun riding Epona in that tiny meadow they call "Hyrule Field" in that game. I guess you all probably get lost in an actual big field like in TP. Have fun in your little fishing cave, I'll be fishing at a real fishing hole. It's much bigger and has minigames.

Link to the Past is better than Ocarina of Time

calm down dude were only expressing our opinions, no need to be mean :)

It's not a cave? I remember it being enclosed by rock, and being small. Maybe it had clouds above, but it sure had a cave feel.

I'm not trying to be mean to OoT fans, I just think most of them say Ocarina is better because it brings back nice memories. They base it on nostalgia rather than quality, and TP doesn't get the respect it deserves. But this is all just my opinion, sorry if I sounded like an ass.

I'd just like people to think for a moment.

If the wii was as powerfull as 360/PS3 Imagine how amazing Zelda would look.

If OoT was ground breaking at the time, imagine if the wii was super powerfull like the other consoles?

:O

Cpt.McCloud said:
I'd just like people to think for a moment.

If the wii was as powerfull as 360/PS3 Imagine how amazing Zelda would look.

If OoT was ground breaking at the time, imagine if the wii was super powerfull like the other consoles?

i would probably play TP then not need anythnig else in life and die :O
or..make blood sacrifices to nintendo :p

Hmm

I'm looking forward to the new zelda on the wii.

I might the cash to actuly buy the new ds game.

I got mario kart, pacman and king kong when i got my ds last christmas, i havnt bought any games since:lol:

Adamquest64 said:
It's not a cave? I remember it being enclosed by rock, and being small. Maybe it had clouds above, but it sure had a cave feel.

I'm not trying to be mean to OoT fans, I just think most of them say Ocarina is better because it brings back nice memories. They base it on nostalgia rather than quality, and TP doesn't get the respect it deserves. But this is all just my opinion, sorry if I sounded like an ass.

lol i have to say, you cant really say which game is better purely for the fishing o_O, unless you bought pro bass fisher...or whateva for ps2

I just can't say that LoZ: TP is better than OoT, it's not right...
OoT is the reason why I like and play other LoZ games, I begin to play them after complete OoT. OoT is such an epic game, but it's epic in a much more LoZ way than TP IMO...
If OoT was released in the same time that TP was released, and if it had the same grafics, same gameplay, OoT would be the best game with no doubts.

demonflair said:
OoT is the reason why I like and play other LoZ games, I begin to play them after complete OoT. OoT is such an epic game, but it's epic in a much more LoZ way than TP IMO...
If OoT was released in the same time that TP was released, and if it had the same grafics, same gameplay, OoT would be the best game with no doubts.

definatly :p

demonflair said:
True.

I personally liked OoT because it plays around with time (any sci-fi stories that play around with time or parellel dimensions and it peaks my interest). Also, the fact that it focused on the classic triforce, none of this Midna, wolf, Zant, Majora, Skull Kid, anything like that. Just classic Link Vs Ganondorf, with Zelda in the middle. (although fierce deity link was cool)

If they remade OoT with the graphics of today (maybe a few extra dungeons, possible voice acting - at least on some characters, Wii worthy graphics etc), I think it would sell amazingly. Heck, they could remake the Master Quest version - fewer people have played it, yet it's more difficult/longer lasting than the original.

Last edited:
Back