Beyblade

When I was young, I used to love beyblades. I used to get a new one every week to collect, i used to find it fun customizing to try and make my top the strongest. It was pretty awesome, but lame now..

same here lee had hundereds of my own monsters like: dragoociel

oh yah your the one with pink ds

Griever said:
Why is this in the ANIME section? Beyblade is not anime.

Read one of my posts before the flamer

It is from Japan there fore is
(sorry to say but there is a lota crap that comes from japan)

ok so everyone thinks it doesnt deserve another season

oh well i still like it

yay another person

First off i'd like to point out I did NOT see anyone mention this but to stick up for Beyblade I have to point this out.

Beyblade started as a MANGA and it IS from Japan the series is made by Takao Aoki and it wasn't made to commercialize the game.

Spinning tops were out before Beyblade yes BUT actual Beyblades [the toys] were made based on how the ones in that series were NOT to commercialize spinning tops.

It is not and never was nor will be from America. It IS a series started as a Manga as i've started and IS an Anime Series as well now. [Based off the manga of course.]

Now to make it clear I am not an actual anime fan overall but I am a Beyblade Fan and say what you want to that but it's just because I am VERY picky with series and it's hard to keep me into a series... i've been loyal fan of Beyblade since it was released.

If anyone even tries to argue against what I just said they can but you'll just make a fool out of yourself.

- Rei

P.S. Beyblade is suppossed to have another series but there's no further information on that to my knowledge... another movie would be great but I havn't heard of any plans for one either sadly.

Since I also may or may not ever check back here... if you honestly wish to contact me [All beyblade fans are welcome to of course ~] then my email is [email protected] [feel free to add me to msn... just state how you got my email when you do add me.]

Last edited:
Back