Big Brain Academy: Add another player

jollyguy23

WiiChat Member
Apr 30, 2007
HI Friends,

I recently have purchased my Wii and after getting a lot of fun from sports I now purchased Big Brain Academy. I am not sure how to add another player to this game. When i go to group play I can only play with another record but the other option to involve another player is disabled. What do I need to do to add another remote to this game. IN sports i press 1 & 2 on the remote and I was added but that is not working in this game.

Please help!

Thanks!

thats a good question because i just got the game as well and dont know how to unlock that feature.

maybe after taking some tests? like if you ever played warioware, you have to complete teh major missions before you unlock the 2nd player mode.

i just got the game today as well from gamestop :) if you want to trade codes/test scores let me know!

i figured out how to do it!!

go to the game, and go to the mind spirit room. then click the home button with player one. go to wii remote settings, and reconnect the wiimotes. then press 1 and 2 at the same time on yours and player 2s wii mote. youll notice that there are 2 cursors on teh screen, yours and player 2's.

click home 2x to clear out and then the 2 player mode will be lit :)

thats all you have to do! yay

Back